Post your questions about the game here!

Something I was thinking about today; Will there be a varied style of grounds in the game? What I mean by this is we're used to seeing the big massive stadiums and so on in cricket titles... but given the 'Be A Pro' mode features you starting out in your career in a junior team - will there be an opportunity to play at, say, local "park" type grounds, smaller university ovals or places similar to the Basin Reserve - again, more 'natural' cricket grounds rather than your massive MCG-like places?
The screenshot up the top shows a park like ground, and the list of stadiums found in the Cricket Academy also points to a few.

I'd certainly like a lot of them, because starting a career mode off in big stadiums doesn't make sense.

The screenshot up the top shows a park like ground, and the list of stadiums found in the Cricket Academy also points to a few.

I'd certainly like a lot of them, because starting a career mode off in big stadiums doesn't make sense.

Yeah, that image was the one that gave me some encouragement when I was thinking about it. There's a plenty of names that suggest smaller grounds but I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere. I would like to think there would be a clear progression (and 'earning') in the 'Be A Pro' mode from smaller town-park like grounds through to big stadiums - but also the option to play an international match at a smaller venue, as what tends to happen in NZ these days (University Oval in Christchurch, for example, is a great small test match venue).

Plus, if the crowd mechanics are good enough, you could have a "packed crowd" at a smaller venue for your local team, whereas in a bigger stadium based on your win/loss ratio you might not fill that stadium - since they've mentioned the crowd-levels are based on performances.

Grounds or area which are used to play cricket! with friends where if you hit a six and if it breaks a window glass then your out! LOL.
LIKE STREET CRICKET!

I am not sure if this is asked earlier,there have been thousands of posts and its easy to miss some.Will there be live pitch reporting by some person holding a mike in his hand?

Hey Ross, this is a real important question... Will i be able to get the game in Pakistan? I mean i don't i dont think it'll appear in any retail stores here so is there an online site that could ship it to Karachi? And... Will it be available on steam?

Hey Ross, this is a real important question... Will i be able to get the game in Pakistan? I mean i don't i dont think it'll appear in any retail stores here so is there an online site that could ship it to Karachi? And... Will it be available on steam?

It will be downloadable on PC, said he can't speak of which platforms yet.

whoa if oculus rift is available in consumer version.I am going to buy it and play bigant cricket :)Ok so fixed any name for your game (want a suggestion look at my avy :P lol

I think Big Ant Cricket will release just after ac13 so that it won't be a lose for them:yes

Users who are viewing this thread