Post your questions about the game here!

Just watching Ind vd Sri.....
Icc champions trophy!.
Its really windy out there..
3 things: *Wind will help swing of the ball,may be wind factor might be in BA game *Clearly outfits are showing sign of windy condition!*Ind players with sun glasses!.

As ross said they have live weather along with live pitch.

lets hope live weather contains all major external factor in it!.

----------

Well what's your POV on retired hurt,its normally seen in test but today theesera perera got retired hurt after playing odd 90-98 min. Scoring 82!(He was exausted !)

If the ball didn't move in the air then it would be stationary and very easy to catch - perhaps suggest this in the other games' thread :p

(Yes, I get what you are asking... wind effects the ball in flight :) )

If the ball didn't move in the air then it would be stationary and very easy to catch - perhaps suggest this in the other games' thread :p

(Yes, I get what you are asking... wind effects the ball in flight :) )

I wish I can find the white ball in middle of the afternoon in the sky or the floodlights. I wouldn't have the sun shade effect too. One hell of game mechanic, fielding. It should be the most fun part as far I am concerned.

So Ross, ever got blinded trying to catch the ball?

In the same way that we said that we think that this is the first time the MCG has ever officially been licensed in a game

BTW we have had a licensed MCG in three sports games so far, even Rugby League!! :p

Last edited:
Maybe you could make an MCG game and include all the sports played there ;)
AFL, Rugby, Cricket? Any more?

I'm always impressed by how multi-purpose Aussie sports grounds are.

Maybe you could make an MCG game and include all the sports played there ;)
AFL, Rugby, Cricket? Any more?

Gaelic Football/Aussie Rules variant where we belt up Irishmen, Soccer, you name it, we'll watch it!

Good thing is that the MCG license is *never* exclusive :p

Until you're 50 metres back watching a rectangular sport played on an oval.

My favourite case of multi-sport stadiums is when they filled in the Rod Laver Arena, usually used for tennis and made it a swimming pool. Play cricket on that!

Good thing is that the MCG license is *never* exclusive
So if in theory there was to be a Melbourne non-roofed stadium with lights and 100k seating capacity (not that I can think of one) in the game it would probably be licensed?

Just in case the conversation goes there in terms of "never before", "first", blah blah blah... we have had every major stadium in Australia licensed and in our previous games.

Just in case the conversation goes there in terms of "never before", "first", blah blah blah... we have had every major stadium in Australia licensed and in our previous games.
So is there any reason not to include them all anyway? I'd certainly like to play cricket at Shell Skilled Simonds Stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread