Post your questions about the game here!

Population in India is 1.27 billion!
Lets hope all of them get this game!.

Population in India is 1.27 billion!
Lets hope all of them get this game!.

Hmmm...would be interesting to see all of them own a pc or a console though!! Imagine my grandma booting up her pc for another session of 'Tekken' :D!!

<Or maybe she does :p>

i think it was said like we can roughen up the ball(yes we have the control to do it), so there would be some difference between old and new balls

Ross said we can shine the ball, I bet the ball does act differently also but will we see different looking balls. A new cricket ball looks a lot different to a old play say 90 overs old, not a big thing but would still be cool.

What, you want news everyday?

I can imagine its getting tiresome for Ross, silently reading people's posts begging for release dates. My guess is that it will be out either just prior to the Ashes in England or just prior to the Ashes in Australia. On the other hand, it could be out any time between tomorrow and February 2014. My point is, a release date is not going to magically appear just because twelve year old kid posted "MUST NEED RELEASE DATE NOW" on PC.

I can imagine its getting tiresome for Ross, silently reading people's posts begging for release dates. My guess is that it will be out either just prior to the Ashes in England or just prior to the Ashes in Australia. On the other hand, it could be out any time between tomorrow and February 2014. My point is, a release date is not going to magically appear just because twelve year old kid posted "MUST NEED RELEASE DATE NOW" on PC.
I hope that once he is ready to announce, he waits until the next one of those posts and just casually replies with the release date and trailer.

I hope that once he is ready to announce, he waits until the next one of those posts and just casually replies with the release date and trailer.

Then people will NEVER stop asking! Oh wait, they don't stop anyway!!

You know it :D

(please, please this is not an invitation to do this btw)

...and just casually replies with the release date and trailer.

I'm half-surprised he hasn't done this already and rickrolled someone...

I'm half-surprised he hasn't done this already and rickrolled someone...

Rickrolling is so 2005. It's Robbierolling now. I've seen a few pranks leading to videos of Robbie Williams's Candy. Oddly I saw one in about February time titled 'Sir Alex Ferguson to retire' and it was all a funny joke. 3 months later it actually happened!

Personally I'm happy to hear that nets are now in the game. I've read a bit about the controls and they do sound quite complicated.

I've not seen any news on that. Does that mean its up to us to shine it? And if we forget then we simply lose the benefits of doing it? That would be fantastic if that's the case.

Yes ross said we can shine it, not sure about if we don't shine the ball we don't get as much from the ball. I bet you are right as this game has well everything.

----------

You know it :D

(please, please this is not an invitation to do this btw)

Ross I know when to release the game, say ashes 2013 is well average and we are all upset again, then you show up with a trailer and the release date at the end saying ../../2013 yeah:D

Rickrolling is so 2005. It's Robbierolling now. I've seen a few pranks leading to videos of Robbie Williams's Candy. Oddly I saw one in about February time titled 'Sir Alex Ferguson to retire' and it was all a funny joke. 3 months later it actually happened!

Personally I'm happy to hear that nets are now in the game. I've read a bit about the controls and they do sound quite complicated.

Where did Ross confirm Nets? Last I heard, Ross mentioned there are tutorials in the game but no nets.

If I say there is something that is not in the game however we later have decided to include it then I might not tell you so it is a surprise. This is the case with the Nets, they are in the game. (Not a surprise now!!)
There.

Users who are viewing this thread