Post your questions about the game here!

Read the other thread just now and saw the info on Nets :cheers

Yeah it's like a dream, I never thought to get everything in a cricket game at once. Most cricket games add and then take away things over and over again.:facepalm They just need to build on there last game, as this is bigant first game they are just putting more and more in, what's next is the big question. Maybe we will find out there is different batting styles next, who knows. There is only one thing left now, to play and see the game, patience I am telling myself but it's so hard.:yes

The thing is we're all only getting these feature is because the game is still far from release and they have got every time in the world to add new features. So rather than playing wait n watch game, they are utilizing the time effectively and that is doing wonders for Ross (because it's his pet project and he want everything he can, although not sure about his employes :p) and consumers as well. TBH, I won't be surprised if he revealed sometime later that there will be both types of career mode. There is a reason I never asked for its release date till now. Patience is the key to success! :)

This is the attitude that separates EA from Big Ant. As much as I would like Big Ant working for EA and getting the money they deserve, I also don't want this company to be ruined by spoiled money grabbers. I certainly hope that this game will create the name (no pun intended) for them and set a mark for one of successful sports game industry in future.

Yeah, this level of interacting with fans has to be unprecedented. I've lost count of the times Ross and his team have listened to us then included what we have asked for, it's pretty amazing and I for one am so grateful. We just need good gameplay now and the 'Holy Bail' will finally be ours.

The thing is we're all only getting these feature is because the game is still far from release and they have got every time in the world to add new features.

I dont think they are adding these features now!! The game is complete as per Ross and the Nets were added a long time back, again as per Ross.

mr.ross what about home team supporters in game.. if a away team hit 4 then home team crowd remains silent like that ??

Do home crowds not applaud good cricket? What games do you go to?

Watch an international game in subcontinent and u will understand how silent a crowd can be when the away team is scoring runs or getting wickets.

Do home crowds not applaud good cricket? What games do you go to?

In India, the crowds will cheer even singles for the home team but they'll be utterly silent for anything the away side does.

in some country it happens
home crowd will be very quiet if opposition team hit 4's
will it also be part of our cricket game ??

in some country it happens
home crowd will be very quiet if opposition team hit 4's
will it also be part of our cricket game ??

Did'nt knew you were part of the development team at BigAnt. Can you Enlighten us with more features please :rolleyes

Has it ever been mentioned about stability of the online, considering how bad the last cricket game was with disconnecting all the time.

Well, Ross, the absence of provision for different bowling actions for bowlers (not for the type of balls they bowl) leaves me a bit desired, as no two bowlers in the world bowls the same ball with the same action. We?d not like it when A.Mendis and R.Ashwin bowls carom ball with the same action, nor will we like Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan bowl with the same action. So, please rethink on this regard. Having this many aspects to customize but just one bowling action assigned per ball? As the release is at least 3 months away, please consider this. It?s a small thing that?d make many of us happy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread