Post your questions about the game here!

Well, sometimes you can't do it all.

We made decisions to work on other big areas of player difference, would you rather all players had the same height and build? That's more stark from my POV, given the recent screens I think we made the right choice.

Have to save few things for version 2 ross or what the hell will you put in the next game. I just want good animations to be honest, sure having say 10 different batting and bowling animations would be cool but something for the future. p.s I can't wait to play as a fast 210cm fast man vs a 160cm little man.:thumbs

Qucik couple of questions for Ross, I appreciate that you won't be able to comfirm the commentators yet but can you tell us how many there are in the game and whether the ones you use have been in a cricket game before?

That's because they made the strange decision to title the game 'Big Ant Cricket August 25th 2013' so giving the name of the game would reveal the release date, so they are holding back for now.

Because there are so many things in the game you can't do on a keyboard.
For example: One stick of the controller decides your foot movement and the other is related to bat swing,you can't do that on keyboard right?
and the controller is no big deal, you can buy one from Flip-kart
Controllers - Buy Controllers Online at Best Prices in India - Gaming Accessories : Gaming | Flipkart.com

Well talking generally about college going students like me , we don't have this much money to buy 2 cricket titles plus other titles like FIFA etc then buy a controller too .

As ashes cricket is releasing before big ants cricket , I'm definitely buying it , I'll have to think before buying Big ants game keeping the price factor in mind .

I hope it's cheap too :-P

Edit - Will the PS2 controller work ?

Want to know that too. After googling out, I came to this: Ps2 to Ps3 / Pc Usb controller adapter / converter ( for Sony Playstation 3 ) | eBay

Does anybody have an idea if these convertors are reliable, and do the sticks work fine with them, and the vibration feedback?
Probably the cheapest way to recycle my DS2 controller

It costs a mere 300 rs....not the best quality though
Controllers - Buy Controllers Online at Best Prices in India - Gaming Accessories : Gaming | Flipkart.com

I do have a controller worth Rs 150 ( Could you get cheaper than that :p)
Although it has no vibration feedback even after installing the drivers.

EA Sports made a list of controllers that would be supported by Fifa ( the local ones had no Right stick feedback, though I found a way to make the right stick work). Hopefully BA Cricket will be supported by all those local controllers too.

I'm sure that's what many tall quicks said about tendulkar in years gone by!

Yeah great point, lara and Sachin are both short and what batsmen they are and for lara were. Still going to be epic to see ambrose vs Sachin again in bigant cricket.:thumbs

I have been to almost every match in M.A.Chidambaram Stadium,Chepauk and i have seen the crowd backing good cricket.When Anwar made 194,we gave him a standing ovation even after we knew that he took the match away from the Indians.There are so many other examples.Even recently in the India Vs Australia test series crowd cheered for Clarke when he scored.I do accept we do not cheer for singles from the visiting team but certainly we do credit good performance.And i have been only to Chepauk,so i dont know about the other places.

I think he meant that for individual boundaries people do not cheer much....not because they did not like the shot, but because they are disappointed for getting hit for runs. People here do cheer good performances though.....even when the opposite team wins they get a round of applause (except a few instances)! However, when a boundary is hit, you dont hear people cheering or clapping for it unless it was a really good shot, or a boundary after a lot of pressure it built up.....that too you would hear a polite clap and not the thunderous applaud you get when an Indian batsman hits a boundary!

EA Sports made a list of controllers that would be supported by Fifa ( the local ones had no Right stick feedback, though I found a way to make the right stick work). Hopefully BA Cricket will be supported by all those local controllers too.

From where did you get a 150 rupees controller ?

Try this Atek ATK Vibration Gamepad - Atek: Flipkart.com

----------

If you go through the right source you can buy the Taj Mahal for 10 rs. Thats India :yes

An industrial market not far away from where I live. Surprisingly for everyone, it has a 1 year warranty too. But naturally, not reliable at all.
Try this Atek ATK Vibration Gamepad - Atek: Flipkart.com

I'' surely give a go if I find it feasible, and only after release of the games.
Wouldn't really want to waste the DS2 controllers I have, exactly why I have been searching for such controller adapters.

An industrial market not far away from where I live. Surprisingly for everyone, it has a 1 year warranty too. But naturally, not reliable at all.

I'' surely give a go if I find it feasible, and only after release of the games.
Wouldn't really want to waste the DS2 controllers I have, exactly why I have been searching for such controller adapters.

I too have a controller of some company called "APEX". Used it roughly for over an year and as a result the right analogue bends along with the controller :p

Users who are viewing this thread