Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

ironage

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This message is hidden because Supershtuffthat is on your ignore list.

lol... was waiting for that... got some of your aliases on my ignore list too... imagine posting as one guy then posting again to agree with yourself - you really need to get a life - I actually do feel sorry for you as I cant imagine the life you must lead :noway

Go on tell us all your aliases :yes

Maybe Dutch might out you by IP address? C'mon Dutch, do it! You know you want too!

Aliases!?? Who??
Those who think this game is not as good as it was hyped!! 5yrs in development and still bugs r to be fixed!

martyn

Banned
No it does not. Totally unrealistic. Crappy animation and as if anyone could believe that catch at 0:50

Video games are meant to be boring representations of the sport, I don't want any of your super-human shinannanngans.

I think to be fair it is hard hit off side drives that are the issue - they should not be caught at silly mid off at head height.

mattk

Associate Cricketer
Aliases!?? Who??
Those who think this game is not as good as it was hyped!! 5yrs in development and still bugs r to be fixed!

Mate. Games like Skyrim and Assassins Creed which are considered the best of this generation have all had game breaking bugs. And they had a lot more QA power and financial power.

It is said when you fix one bug you create 20 more. Bugs are just a part of video games and software in general

ironage

School Cricketer
Great, this game being 'not as good as it was hyped' still leaves it far better than all the previous games.

How can a maker judge if it's better than previous games??

U haven't released a demo for us to play and know the gameplay.. In this regards, previous game developers were pretty good!

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
How can a maker judge if it's better than previous games??

U haven't released a demo for us to play and know the gameplay.. In this regards, previous game developers were pretty good!

MattW has played the game. He isn't a developer.

martyn

Banned
Aliases!?? Who??

Emotions are running high lately - this is a critical time for Ross and his team - he is battling hard to keep the forum on his side.

So his reactions are understandable.

Of course it is only in time we will know exactly how good the game is.

Last edited:

fade0508

School Cricketer
Just curious, do we control tapping the bat at the crease during the bowler run-up? Or is this random?

Someone mentioned there is a video where the bat is being tapped into the wicket during the bowler run-up but I've only seen the bat in the air.

D

Dutch

Emotions are running high lately - this is a critical time for Ross and his team - he is battling hard to keep the forum on his side.

So his reactions are understandable.

Shame some IQ's arent all that high today....

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Please can everyone avoid making posts personal. If you have genuine feedback Ross has shown that he is interested. If you want to rant about life and tack a potentially small bit of feedback in the middle it will probably get ignored.
If you want to help then wise up as to how.

mattk

Associate Cricketer

Because there are waves of people who were AT the play session complaining about it? Because there are floods of people questioning the game?

Almost all the reaction to the videos and impressions has been positive. Except for people who are just being negative to stir people up. Its not particularly clever either. They want the game to fail

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Ya Ya I knw... But question still remains!
08pb4K2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread