Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

It is not about changing the shot. You come down the wicket simply to defend. Clarke does it very often. No intention of attacking the ball. Just smothering the spin.

You can do that in the game, you cannot change to a block or pad from being aggressive.

Exactly my point. Coming down the wicket is aggressive in the game, as it stands. However, guys pre-meditate a defensive shot when they come down the wicket.

You can but cannot change your mind.

Is that shot available in the nets? Because no one seems to have figured it out yet

Ross you really do enjoy to tease. Is there something not turned on yet or undiscovered? :spy

You cannot achieve it the CA nets. I will make sure the code is copied over for the next CA update.

You cannot achieve it the CA nets. I will make sure the code is copied over for the next CA update.

God Ross you made my day mate, advancing and defending is just so important to good spin. Playing the likes of Shane Warne or Swain:p will be a lot easier now. Thanks Bigant.

Like, is there *anything* you haven't thought of?

We would have liked the "change" of mind when advancing, we just can't work out how to make that happen.

We were discussing today that perhaps we need a "time" slider in future versions so that you can slow down/speed up time to your individual level, with difficulty being a separate setting. That's the only way it would become playable.

Are there any other animations/shots in the full game that are yet to be copied over to Nets in CA? :)

Users who are viewing this thread