What games have you been playing recently?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Been playing COD4 the last 2 weeks, such good times, prior to that I tried to get back into MW2 (my personal favorite COD), only to find that it's been completely taken over by aimboters and radar hackers... :noway

All this COD on my mind however has had me keeping a track of what's going on with AW, and I have to say, I'm impressed with what I've seen thus far, ofc it's all been single player and I guess that should be expected from the guys mainly credited for bringing us the original Dead Space, but I expect most of the character mechanics to transfer over to multiplayer via the exosuit, we'll see how it goes, I really hope this is a case of the night is darkest before the dawn and not the final nail in the coffin to the COD franchise that everyone's thinking it will be and wants it to be.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has anyone tried Watch Dogs? How is it?

It's great man! the storyline is interesting, it's a less action game and more moderate game. The driving is okay but the car textures are not good if compared with Gta v. Wholly, it's quite a great and interesting game to play.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Has anyone tried Watch Dogs? How is it?

My post from the last page. It is a disappointment.

I completed the story yesterday. Rather disappointed. It's a fantastic concept, and I have a good deal of fun profiling people (one I saw described as a 'clown fetishist') but the story is clich?d - you look for revenge for your niece's death. You have a whole city linked to this control system and they don't make enough of it for me.

The characters are not likeable enough for me to really care about. The niece is only seen in flashback so I don't feel enough passion to avenge her death as I saw so little of her. The only character I liked was Raymond 'T-Bone' Kenney, but you don't meet him until the second half of the game.

Missions are repetitive. There are, as you would expect from the developer of Assassins Creed, stealth missions. These are quite cool when you can stand outside a building and hack into the cameras and switch between them to complete a task without ever going inside yourself. When you get stuck on a mission though, you might find yourself going slightly mad before you manage to crack it.

The end of the game confirms there will be a second Watch Dogs, and that is a good thing because this is still an excellent concept which I feel they made a good attempt at but ultimately failed. I have no interest in playing the story again.

If you are thinking of buying it my advice would be to wait until it drops in price before doing so.

Lee1981

International Coach
I tried to get back into MW2 (my personal favorite COD), only to find that it's been completely taken over by aimboters and radar hackers... :noway

My favourite game of all time

This game online was amazing, lost myself for hours in it.

Shame it got hacked I played it for like 3 years solid and no other cod has liven up to it.

Black ops 2 came close, but all the other mw series have just never been close to mw2

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Indeed, but UT is like the only mode most of the players play on the FIFA series.

Ultimate Team is a mode I've never been able to get into. I resent how they prioritise it over the other, in my mind better, modes because they use it as a cash cow.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Ultimate Team is a mode I've never been able to get into. I resent how they prioritise it over the other, in my mind better, modes because they use it as a cash cow.

I totally agree that career mode is better than UT. But, after sometime, don't you get bored of playing against the AI again and again? This is where UT is very good, since it lets you play against other players. And I dont think you need to spend a lot of money to be good at UT, it is just that you wont be able to get the Messis and Ronaldos.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I totally agree that career mode is better than UT. But, after sometime, don't you get bored of playing against the AI again and again? This is where UT is very good, since it lets you play against other players. And I dont think you need to spend a lot of money to be good at UT, it is just that you wont be able to get the Messis and Ronaldos.

I play career mode a lot and, yes, get wary of it after a while, but me and my friend play Pro Clubs a lot and enjoy it. I play FIFA because it simulates what I can't do in real life. I can swap cards in real life like Ultimate Team is based on, so it doesn't interest me.

Users who are viewing this thread