Ashes 2015 - Australia tour of England July/September 2015

richowebbo

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Lyths wicket does sort of beg the question, why doesn't Cook bat at 1? Anyone know the answer? Is it a superstition type thing?

PokerAce

Banned
Did they change pitches during the innings change?[DOUBLEPOST=1437148634][/DOUBLEPOST]Oooh that Bell dismissal delivery, most seam bowlers would kill to be able to bowl that. Coming in and then moving away late.

richowebbo

County Cricketer
Dave I can feel your knives sharpening from here pal. What in Gods name is Bell up to?

Absolutely brilliant performance from Australia by the way. Took all the pressure off themselves yesterday and heaped it all back on England today. Brilliant.

richowebbo

County Cricketer
Did they change pitches during the innings change?[DOUBLEPOST=1437148634][/DOUBLEPOST]Oooh that Bell dismissal delivery, most seam bowlers would kill to be able to bowl that. Coming in and then moving away late.
I think what's happened is they've flattened the pitch with the rollers overnight, but with all the runs Australia made yesterday, they were able to play freely. So the pitch has a bit more in it, but England hugely under scoreboard pressure and wilted. Also for me, Ballance should not be in this side and its looking every increasingly like Bell has lost whatever he used to have. Dave would argue he never had it in the first place!

richowebbo

County Cricketer
I've said it before, I'm sure I'll say it again...Uh-oh

Users who are viewing this thread