Pakistan Tour To New Zealand (Jan 2016)

PokerAce

Banned
  • Fri Jan 15 (20 ovs) 19:00 local (06:00 GMT | 11:30 IST)
    1st T20I - New Zealand v Pakistan Eden Park, Auckland LIVE D/N
    30.png
    16 - 23° C
  • Sun Jan 17 (20 ovs) 19:00 local (06:00 GMT | 11:30 IST)
    2nd T20I - New Zealand v Pakistan Seddon Park, Hamilton LIVE D/N
    11.png
    17 - 26° C
  • Fri Jan 22 (20 ovs) 19:00 local (06:00 GMT | 11:30 IST)
    3rd T20I - New Zealand v Pakistan Westpac Stadium, Wellington LIVE D/N
    N/A
  • Mon Jan 25 (50 ovs) 11:00 local (22:00 GMT -1d | 03:30 IST)
    1st ODI - New Zealand v Pakistan Basin Reserve, Wellington LIVE
    N/A
  • Thu Jan 28 (50 ovs) 14:00 local (01:00 GMT | 06:30 IST)
    2nd ODI - New Zealand v Pakistan McLean Park, Napier LIVE D/N
    N/A
  • Sun Jan 31 (50 ovs) 11:00 local (22:00 GMT -1d | 03:30 IST)
    3rd ODI - New Zealand v Pakistan Eden Park, Auckland LIVE

PokerAce

Banned
Surprised this didn't have a thread till now.

Any idea which channel is broadcasting this in India.

BTW speaking of India sports broadcasters, ESPN is making a comeback to India. It will take over the Sony Channels Kix and Six. They will be renamed Sony ESPN soon.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Boult will be enough for our batsmen , and with the form Guptill and Williamson are in, our bowlers won't have it easy either. I predict a 3-0 whipping in both formats, unless New Zealand decide to give a rest to half the team.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Boult will be enough for our batsmen , and with the form Guptill and Williamson are in, our bowlers won't have it easy either. I predict a 3-0 whipping in both formats, unless New Zealand decide to give a rest to half the team.
Totally not happening in Twenty20s. I mean, have You ever seen a bowling attack with Aamir, Irfan and Riaz? These three are beasts! And with Gul being back and playing Twenty20s with them, they'll surely give'em a really tough time.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Totally not happening in Twenty20s. I mean, have You ever seen a bowling attack with Aamir, Irfan and Riaz? These three are beasts! And with Gul being back and playing Twenty20s with them, they'll surely give'em a really tough time.
Yes, our bowling looks pretty good, but the batting's the problem (as always).

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Yes, our bowling looks pretty good, but the batting's the problem (as always).
We should've hired Inzamam, He's what we need. He's a great batsman, but more importantly, other players can understand him. Usually our players don't understand englsih coaches better.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Boult's in pretty poor form atm

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Good to see Pakistan opening the series with such a high confidence. Team is looking determined, having a nice combination. Looking forward to it as this is the final passage to our World T20 Preparations

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Congrats Team Green for a stunning win against the Hot favorites. Credit goes to Shahid Afridi how he pulls the team up in the ground and through his performance from a desperate situation and that's the capability of a talented captain of any side. His performance is speaking. Good to see Aamir back and taking a welcome back wicket, his two catches were dropped though before that wicket. Nice combo Pakistan, way to go forward and do a 3-0.

That guy Kane Willimson looks a very talented batsman, He fought bravely.

Some of us fans were quite disappointed before this series but we should remember Ricky Ponting's article back in 2009 when Pak visited Aus, He wrote "Expect the unexpected from the visitors" :)

PS: This thread is still not as sticky. Could the admin knot it with a sticky pin please to make it among the other ones? Thanks

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I must say this performance by our batting has surprised me. I have always maintained, give these bowlers a decent total, and more often than not they will do the job even when crippled by substandard fielding effort.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You were saying something? :lol
Well, i have to admit that i overreacted to the whitewash against England. I didn't have any hope whatsoever in this team. I was wrong.
Williamson has been in divine form lately. If he continues this way, he'll soon be no.1 batsman in all formats.

@swirler / @Samuels could you sticky this please?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Well, i have to admit that i overreacted to the whitewash against England. I didn't have any hope whatsoever in this team. I was wrong.
Williamson has been in divine form lately. If he continues this way, he'll soon be no.1 batsman in all formats.

Yes, we all have to admire how Williamson stayed till there the end and fought like a warrior - If someone like Misbah had played the same kind of innings for Pakistan, the media would've crazily criticised Misbah to the extreme.

Colin Munro was a treat to watch, disappointed with two dropped catches off Aamir's bowling.

PokerAce

Banned

Williamson is the #1 batsman across all formats. Is he better than ABD, yes he is. Is he better than Smith, Yes he is. Is he better than Root, Yes he is. Is he better than Kohli, Yes he is.

Williamson is just too damn good.

Reactions: Ohm

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Williamson is the #1 batsman across all formats. Is he better than ABD, yes he is. Is he better than Smith, Yes he is. Is he better than Root, Yes he is. Is he better than Kohli, Yes he is.

Williamson is just too damn good.
I meant "officially" no.1 batsman in all the rankings.

Users who are viewing this thread