New Zealand tour of India (Sept-Oct 2016)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well its good his wishes are getting true and lower order is being tested but this is not a good middle order. We need one more good number 6 and then Jadav can come. Axar I am not worried as once Ashwin and Jadeja are back they will replace Axar and Mishra giving India a better batting lower order

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Axar doesnt infuse any confidence .. he just doesnt look international standards to me for some reason :|

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The thing here is that Akshar has to take the risk against one of the left arm spinners. Dhoni is not going to take any risk right now.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Axar doesnt infuse any confidence .. he just doesnt look international standards to me for some reason :|

Exactly, it seems that his only good season with KXIP got him into the side. There are many better players out in domestic who can perform much better then him. He is even worst then what Jadeja was initially

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
He just hit a very clean six .. but still. I just don't trust him to pull it off again .. its hard to explain why. I especially doubt his ability to attack fast bowlers

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Simon Doul made an amazing point on Dhoni. Right now he is on 37 from 62 and it is all ok if he stays till the end and finishes the match for India which he often does. However, if he does get out at this stage, it puts an enormous pressure on the next batsman.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Exactly, it seems that his only good season with KXIP got him into the side. There are many better players out in domestic who can perform much better then him. He is even worst then what Jadeja was initially

I feel that if he had experiance of Jadeja, he could bat much better than Jadeja in this kind of situation. He is a very handy cricketer but needs to be given some time and I like that the team management has shown some faith in him today and sent him ahead of Hardik.[DOUBLEPOST=1476976107][/DOUBLEPOST]
Simon Doul made an amazing point on Dhoni. Right now he is on 37 from 62 and it is all ok if he stays till the end and finishes the match for India which he often does. However, if he does get out at this stage, it puts an enormous pressure on the next batsman.

There you go.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I think this game is done now .. we needed MSD till the end

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The match is lost to India.... I have zero confidence in Hardik Pandya's batting...

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
This is the over boys, need to go after Guptil and bring down the run rate.[DOUBLEPOST=1476976505][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you kidding me Akshar?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
This is the over boys, need to go after Guptil and bring down the run rate.[DOUBLEPOST=1476976505][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you kidding me Akshar?
You jinxed him into playing that shot and getting out...:lol

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I think the lower order is just choking now.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
We really need Raina back. He can bowl and bat too

Jukebox Romeo

School Cricketer
The only useful thing Devcich has ever done in his international career is get injured during the match so Guppy can get the wickets he was never going to be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread