New Zealand tour of India (Sept-Oct 2016)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Jadhav proved that but couldn't produce a match winning innings

Its not about experiance, the situation we are in is because of Jadav where he played good and we were able to come close but we need a proper batsman hitter at number 6,7 who can also guide the innings if needed. Axar is not the answer. I see Prithvi has posted something, must have been about experience and how we are struggling. Glad he is on ignore list

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If throwing stones in dirt is an art, then someone here is Picasso of it. Why do people even bother about someone who is in the ignore list :lol.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
My logic is out of 10 matches, don't judge only last two matches. Going by his logic, Kohli didnt perform for so many matches since that 200. So, he should be dropped ? lol. That's ridiculous.

And about what I have indicated in bold, performing in only 4 matches should not earn a call. Rahul didn't perform only for 4 matches. He is been performing consistently since past 3 years. Not freaking only 3 matches like Gambhir. Why should he be replaced ?

Just don't tel "according to your logic" in each line if you can't understand what I tell. I never said judge only by 4 matches and compare to don bradman. tbh you are acting little childish bringing don bradman and sachin into your post.

What I am trying to say is, if a player is performing well, do not replace him. Rahul is performing well and he should not be replaced !

And you said "Gambhir's career is good too. May be he is out of form for few years." So you accept he is out of form and still you want him to replace in form Rahul who didnt play well in just last two match ? Yes. Because f### logic right ?

Stop using bad language in every statement. It's not your home/street.
Jadhav played well in last 2 matches. And yes he will be replaced when Raina came back. Thats the way it has to be happened.
Raina did nothing in domestic recently. He is completely out of form.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
@Saroj padhy - I do not think Raina will be in place of Jadav, he might replace Axar

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Raina did nothing in domestic recently. He is completely out of form.
Still Raina should play not because he has experience, but because he has been in these situations earlier (which apparently, according to someone, isn't experience. Probably it is experiance).

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Well played. Both teams were good today. We need Raina/Mandeep in for the next match and that is all.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah! Bumrah! The only weak link for Indian batting, any other like Shami/ Bhuvi would've done it for us. :(

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Great fight back by India after three quick wickets. Could have been interesting if Raina, Jaddu and Ashwin were in the side, not because they have experience.. but god should know why they have better ability to play well:rolleyes.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well played Pandya Well Played Umesh Yadav... NZ bowling was just too good today...

Pandya should not have gone for the big hit again.. That is why one needs experience, to the person who thinks experience is not one needs

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Good team effort. Congratulations New Zealand.
Pandya played well. But inexperience shot cost India easy win.
Yadav always good with the bat. :D don't forget those last ball sixes for KKR.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Pandya should not have gone for the big hit again.. That is why one needs experience, to the person who thinks experience is not one needs

If that shot would have gone for a 4 or 6, we would have been celebrating and saying how incredible shot it was. It's just unfortunate that it didn't come off.

Users who are viewing this thread