End Game The Federal Mafia - Mafia (Simon & The Deadman) win

Is this directed towards me or Simon ?
More toward Simon as he is just only seeing me as anti-town.
He said he will take a relook at my posts again Asprin and will say something before giving his thoughts on me but absolutely he didn't find anything and just took a hard charge against me hoping other will follow.
It would be great if you have any proofs though.

I told only about Yash's online because I felt it was relevant. When did I talk about Simon's and Ali's activity ?
And I talked about your activity because you have contributed ZERO to the discussion. Why are you getting annoyed when the truth is told ? Hiding something ? lol. If you are active, post constructively.
Is this directed towards me or Simon ?
How did you knew that only Yash wasn't online ?? it's a game but you are stalking profiles now wow to check who was active :/

The one I tagged. He attached a pic of his activity proof first I wasn't online then so I could not see what the pic has, after I logged in he had removed the pic and in the later post he attaches a pic of hi "My activity" page which doesn't tell us whether he logged in or not.
He did which is very fishy.CK hasn't mod-killed him so maybe he has a important role ??

Why would a dying townie try to clear an Anti-town?
It looks like you created an "angle" which would influence people to lynch me.
He also said Rudi was Mafia aligned didn't he , just because he cleared you doesn't mean you can't be Mafia!

How did you knew that only Yash wasn't online ?? it's a game but you are stalking profiles now wow to check who was active :/
Yes. I am stalking profiles. That's because I am a townie and I had a theory going on and I wanted to see who it was.

Yes. I am stalking profiles. That's because I am a townie and I had a theory going on and I wanted to see who it was.
Hmm the theory was that if someone isn't active that he might be mafia right.

Hmm the theory was that if someone isn't active that he might be mafia right.
If you had cared to read previous posts or the posts I made after start of day, you wouldn't be asking this question.

If you had cared to read previous posts or the posts I made after start of day, you wouldn't be asking this question.
Post 288! (Had to check the post no again :p) is where you explained your theory and also it is the same post where you also lynched Yash again on the basis of him being inactive but you did remove your lynch on him later.

Ideally, activity, or lack thereof, shouldn't be why you suspect a person. What zwarrior did with Yash was relevant to the game, since he felt that the writeup hinted at inactivity from the Godfather. Regardless of whether he was right or not about the writeup, he did the right thing.
But stalking other profiles is something that you should avoid.

@zwarrior I edited the post because earlier I had attatched a screenshot from my activity log shown on Planet Cricket. It showed my last activity at 12:30pm while the night started at 1:48pm... I thought it was a valid proof to show I was active at that time. (got confused with am/pm :p ) but it wasnt... So I deleted that screenshot.

@zwarrior I edited the post because earlier I had attatched a screenshot from my activity log shown on Planet Cricket. It showed my last activity at 12:30pm while the night started at 1:48pm... I thought it was a valid proof to show I was active at that time. (got confused with am/pm :p ) but it wasnt... So I deleted that screenshot.
Don't edit any posts from now on.

Does that mean you just weren't active?

Lynch: Yash.

Users who are viewing this thread