Mafia - Janitorial 2.0 - Game Abandoned

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well, as I said @Mr Nokkaya has no idea about this game and should be replaced because of his lack of experience. I hope he can go through previous games, tuts and learn everything he can.:)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
But I think he has outed the most useful info for the town! This game should be abandoned, I feel.

P Squared

International Coach
:facepalm:facepalm

Holy mother of f*ck, this is incredibly stupid

I agree abandon the game

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Well, yeah it's pretty clear that the doc is Simon(Mr Nokkaya) and there's no way out.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Not to the town though.

lol, well it should have been.

Lawyer should be on either the nilla or the player that is most likely to get investigated. Night 1, who's gonna be investigated more likely, user or abhas? (just assuming they're both mafia) Most likely Abhas, therefore lawyer would most likely be on him and if not, then they should just go for the optimal strategy, lawyer the nilla. So once he was revealed as the nilla, it should have been obvious he was miller.

After Varun getting lynched though, it would have been 100% certain since he was janitor.

RPHKR

National Board President
Was dead sure User2010 was mafia.

Well, it was obvious the mafia would go for someone else when Psq was revealed as the cop! And, whoever they are they have played wonderfully well by killing Surender. He was going after me and they have killed him! Nice way to put the suspicion entirely on me.

This post made me think. It looked like really he killed him and used that 'mafia framed me' defence. Wine in front of me(Reverse psychology)

Varun played quiet and good. I don't know how people trusted yashdude, he didn't seem townie. Townies were just naive on him. We gotta question everyone.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Been a lot lucky in this game, most of the town were on my side which might even be 'coz of my good play. The cop didn't investigate me on both the nights and I really thought I'd go a lot longer in the game.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Wow what a waste.

I honestly have no idea why Varun was the only guy to give me a chance... That put him as town for me as I'm not sure what Mafia in the world would defend a guy who had the key to the victory for him. I had a feeling he was Mafia though. His first line in his first post, that is about as typical Mafia as it gets.

Nice little play from the Mafia putting yash against User. It worked for sure, in yash's favour. Not sure if that was intentional or not. Yash would've been one of the last guys I lynched. That is why I reckon the Mafia would've won in the end.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
lol, whatever. User was nilla, Varun was janitor and Yash was lawyer. Everybody else is obvious.

It was pretty obvious on User that he was Mafia(haha I will find you any game, User.:D). Varun's no lynch made him obvious as well. I didn't expect Yash to be in gang, I always thought it was between Simon & Don.

If people had stayed active, we could have made it. PS was going in correct direction, eliminating Don rules out mafia's excuses of being a miller - you got guilty in cop report, you have to either sacrifice for town or get killed!

Nice game, wished people were active.

Users who are viewing this thread