Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch: Varun

He hasn't responded after being online plus it's frustrating to see the inactivity!

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I still think that Varun and thedon were working together.

My lynch stays.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Once again going to follow the cop. :thumbs

Lunch: Varun

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wait,

Unlynch: Varun

I don't know but, my gut says Sulaiman has been acting weird. So quickly pouncing on the chance to lynch. As there were 3 votes with 1 to go, I think unlynching is the way. I would definitely want to hear from Umair and Nokkaya before giving them a free license to lynch someone else. I feel they are equally guilty for not posting!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh yes, he has been silent ever since this day started. In such a small game, the activity has to be up. It's frustrating. I'll reconsider my decision to start the next mafia if such is the activity!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry folks, just home from college. I'll go through everything and post as soon as I get on my laptop.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don't know but, my gut says Sulaiman has been acting weird. So quickly pouncing on the chance to lynch.

Really ? I've just been following the cop , on don's lynch and on Varun's lynch as well , although I wasn't going to lynch don as he convinced me , surendar said that he wanted all the townies in one direction so I had to lynch don and now , keeping what surendar said I have to lynch Varun as well. That's all.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Alright, so what we got for now is the cop's result which says Varun is a mafia. We still aren't sure about the role of Don, he was either a miller or a mafia goon. As it says if a miller is killed they'd appear as a miller if lynched "mafia (nilla)". So the conclusion is there's still a slight possibility that Varun could be a miller, a villager to himself. I still think he deserves a bit more chance to defend himself but as someone said above he has been online yet no activity in here forces me to follow the cop and lynch him off. But if he's a villager it might just get worst for the town.
I'll wait for Varun's final defense without going any further.
And it really pisses me off when people signup, are active yet no activity in here. Please don't signup if don't have any idea about the game. We should stick with reliable members in future.

----------

[MENTION]Mr Nokkaya[/MENTION] is still online.

Users who are viewing this thread