End Game Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy - Sodium (Goon) wins!!!

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am tired of defending myself now. You can hammer me now, but I warn you... You will regret it.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy - Day 2
He waited patiently for Fake Passport to enter his apartment, he took his time ... unsuspectingly whilst supping on his coffee ... and with the precision of a laser he took the shot ... a bullet to the head. Fake Passport is dead !!!
a Town Mason

Whilst walking his dog, he suddenly heard the a car accelerating towards him ... the car violently hit him ... luckily it missed the dog ... "Make sure he is dead" ... The passenger got out of the vehicle and starred at Rebel2k17 who was in severe pain ... with a big grin on his face, he emptied his clip ... "just to be sure" he thought to himself.
a Town Mason

Day 2 Starts Now !!!

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
LYNCH - Sodium

He was the first one to go after FP and Rebel and now they are dead.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
luckily it missed the dog
> No animals were harmed during this scene.
the car violently hit him
with a big grin on his face, he emptied his clip
> Overkill ?

Lynch Tally - With 9 alive it takes 5 votes for a majority.

Sodium (1) - Yash.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Now I feel like I was right by not hammering and lynching Yash where I could easily, if he turned out town that'd have been close to end game for the town now that both Rebel and FP are gone.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Yash is all cleared from my side now after reading the posts counter-attacking FP & Rebel . Holy gracious that he was saved from lynching .

Sodium continues in the FOS list with an additon of either Ali/PS .

Lynch - Sodium

We need more info from AK . It shouldn't turn out that he's the serialkiller , LOL .

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

Lynch Tally - With 9 alive it takes 5 votes for a majority.

Sodium (2) - Yash. / Naman

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
The 4 anti-towns that I've learnt so far maybe - Sodium , Ali , PS & ?
A pattern of referring scums to FB , Rebel & Yash .

Whereas I didn't find anything scummy in FP's posts. He was trying to be real , which ended exactly .

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
How pathetic Yash and Naman think (if you are townies). Your theory is completely correct given that it so happened that I went after FP and Rebel. Again, Yash, PS, had also gone after him on day 1. So does that mean they are Mafia? You missed the fact that I also had doubts on Naman and Yash. It is very clearly visible how good they have planned here.

They first killed FP/Rebel just to put blame on me which was obvious given that I went after them the previous day. It is very easy for mafia to stay off and just do what he wants to do. FP had said this, since he was a obvious choice. And to prove that and there shouldn't be any doubts on them, they have killed FP and put the blame on me. Great!

Yash was one Lynch away from hammer and if I was the mafia or werewolf, I could've hammered him straightaway. Which would've benefited me as we (mafia and werewolf) would've got 3 kills in total. But I genuinely believed risky hammer is better than no lynch since it would at least have one life saved.

My suspicious on Naman and Yash has got severe now. The way Yash reacted after the night kill was executed and the way he both put the blame on me shows that they are surely a team. Since FP and Rebel were town Mason losing them was very unfortunate, and they were experienced guys in Mafia too, they were the obvious choice. And I'm now the prey.

Users who are viewing this thread