End Game Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy - Sodium (Goon) wins!!!

You said that Rudi has cleared you as Town, so should we trust you just because someone said so?

Again my post there is mischaracterised by someone. Although it's true (and all the regular player here know I would screw with the setup and modding, especially when it's @RUDI) I was open about the fact it's not conclusive and shouldn't be taken as gospel.

I certainly haven't carried on about it either, it's been others using it against me like you that keeps bringing it up.

If I was scum, I could have jumped on the no lynch bandwagon pretty easily. Or if I couldn't get something happening early back off...

Yea I jumped my vote around a bit, again, stimulates discussion and get reactions. Often a FOS, or even lynch is a fishing expedition, the lynch isn't what matters, it's the reaction.

This seems like a frustrated reply tbh, Sod. I sense something between Ali and Sodium..
You seem to support FP at this, so you both might be partners? Or You have supported AK earlier in the game. So you two might be partners. The initial reason given for thoughts on me being the partner of Ali was not clear at all. The common link was me and him lynching AK. And FP says we both are partners based on that.

I don't mind lynching anyone in the game for betterment of town. If there is solid evidence on anyone, I don't mind lynching since we can get rid of threat to town. Even against Ali, since I haven't seen him actively contributing other than lynching AK and giving the reason for lynch. I've lynched AK because he hasn't posted anything, I mean anything that would help us discuss or analyse. FP has been advocating the gameplay of getting rid of inactive guys who are not contributing to the game, even if they are townies. But he says that Naman looks town to him even after Naman not contributing much to the game other than making 'forceful' posts.

@all - Notice how since I posted my thoughts on the game - Sodium, AliB and PS have all called me scum. Yash hasn't (I don't think).

Now, to be fair some predates that post, but also notice how none of them have voted to lynch me. I'm not egotistical enough to think I'm 100% right, but I think there's a couple in there and they can't wagon me for it being too obvious when I flip town.

You seem to support FP at this, so you both might be partners?
That is right. If we go according to their logic, Rebel and FP are certainly partners as they seem to be supporting each other quite frequently.[DOUBLEPOST=1521810275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yash hasn't (I don't think).
And there is a reason for it. I don’t believe that I must declare a person mafia if I find his posts a lil’ sus. I think we must not jump to declarations, before getting enough evidence.

If I was scum, I could have jumped on the no lynch bandwagon pretty easily.
Surely that doesn't help the scum. If there was 'no lynch' scum would get only two kills. While if it so happens that there is hammer to 'Lynch' , scum would get 3 kills. (one Lynch kill and 2 nk). You have said what we wanted to listen, but indirectly. Advocating the Lynch someone in daytime and kill someone at night. 3 kills together.

Unlynch

Bang on, AK hasn't posted enough as of yet, FP, AK, Rebel and Yash seem to be the ones on my scum list. AK only because he hasn't posted enough and FP assuming him towm doesn't digest easily.

And there is a reason for it. I don’t believe that I must declare a person mafia if I find his posts a lil’ sus. I think we must not jump to declarations, before getting enough evidence.

Thats giving a free ride to Mafia! If everyone plays the observer role then we're all watching each other and noone is doing anything.

For example, I openly said who I thought was a Mason. I did that to see if anyone would either flatly deny it or take that and run with it a bit, because later on that could be useful. Do I think Surendar and Naman are Masons? I have NFI but I was interested in the reaction...

Surely that doesn't help the scum. If there was 'no lynch' scum would get only two kills. While if it so happens that there is hammer to 'Lynch' , scum would get 3 kills. (one Lynch kill and 2 nk). You have said what we wanted to listen, but indirectly. Advocating the Lynch someone in daytime and kill someone at night. 3 kills together.

Unlynch

Scum having the day closed after 14 hours because of inactivity, getting 2 free kills and Day 2 starting with noone having much of an idea of each other is preferable as scum to a robust Day 1 where everyone forms and posts opinions.

Remember also there are two scum teams. As soon as 1 scum goes, the remaining one on their own and just has to blend in and genuinely hunt scum with town. But you know that ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1521811156][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway, I'm now out for the evening. Have a game tomorrow AM then back on a trip for work.

@RUDI - I'm not sure if you allow this, some mods do and some don't, but I won't be around for close of day.

I am happy for you to vote for me by proxy for any of AliB, PS, Yash, Sodium should that vote act as hammer.

Notice how since I posted my thoughts on the game - Sodium, AliB and PS have all called me scum.
I've been posting from the start of game whereever necessary. What baffles me the most is, how come you call most of the players of this game as scum, one or the other time and change your mind to wherever you want to.
Yash hasn't (I don't think).
So would you still Lynch him or move on just because he hasn't called you scum? I can be .the desperation in you calling for people based on just assumptions you made and not solid in any way.

Now, to be fair some predates that post, but also notice how none of them have voted to lynch me.
Because, there is a classic way of listening to other players too before lynching someone. Not just lynch someone and push everyone to Lynch against that person.

If I was scum, I could have jumped on the no lynch bandwagon pretty easily.
So indirectly you're saying those who are not lynching are suspicious? For you not jumping on no lynch bandwagon justifies that you're not suspicious?
@all - Notice how since I posted my thoughts on the game - Sodium, AliB, and PS have all called me scum. Yash hasn't (I don't think).
I have tried to not act stupid and to lynch someone (Just because he is against me). But you're consistently pushing 4-5 people in the name that we're posting suspicious stuff and are not active enough. You're missing that few people are less active than even us. It's good that you're trying to push people to talk when people are inactive. But it's getting far.

I don't want to lynch you now. As you never know we might be townies fighting against each and Mafia watching and enjoying us. But if this gets going, I will not hesitate to lynch you.

Scum having the day closed after 14 hours because of inactivity, getting 2 free kills and Day 2 starting with noone having much of an idea of each other is preferable as scum to a robust Day 1 where everyone forms and posts opinions.
I've said this at the start of the game. If we have something solid, we should go for lynch. If we don't have anything solid, we shouldn't risk the life of a fellow townie. But we should at least analyse the game so that we can have some info when we enter the day 2.

I don't want to lynch you now. As you never know we might be townies fighting against each and Mafia watching and enjoying us. But if this gets going, I will not hesitate to lynch you.
As FP said earlier, you were saying that FP was scum. But now your assumptions takes an U-turn and you say that he might be Townie. Similar behaviour to that of FP. Keep shifting...

@RUDI - I'm not sure if you allow this, some mods do and some don't, but I won't be around for close of day.

I am happy for you to vote for me by proxy for any of AliB, PS, Yash, Sodium should that vote act as hammer
You have called it:
I'm now calling this a tell. It was always an excuse I used, more often as mafia than not and others have done it too.

Let's call it the I have a life defence.

'The author of a post citing real life excuse to either justify not offering evidence of an assertion, or to delay the analysis/voting stage of the day is likely anti-town'

As FP said earlier, you were saying that FP was scum. But now your assumptions takes an U-turn and you say that he might be Townie. Similar behaviour to that of FP. Keep shifting...
Yes. I suspect him to be scum. But no one knows who the scum is in real. I didn't said I don't suspect him to be a scum. I said we might be townies fighting with each other.

Its not a U-turn.

Users who are viewing this thread