Cricket 19 General Discussion

So why are you referring to problems about a dead game in a forum about Cricket 19?
I definitely understand your point so it must be number 2.

Seriously though, I'm not trying to prove I'm right, I'm pointing out what I consider to be flaws in your proposals. I don't work for Big Ant so my opinion is not important. So you can hope that someone who does work for Big Ant sees your suggestions and doesn't have the same reservations I do and implements restrictions on editing.

Which community? Planet cricket? There are probably people who create content that don't come on this website. Should they be excluded? How do you decide which member of the community is given the honour to create the one and only Virat Kohli? And who makes that decision? And how is that fair on other creators or people that want to use other versions Virat Kolhi?
Get the best the one who makes

B
So why are you referring to problems about a dead game in a forum about Cricket 19?

Seriously though, I'm not trying to prove I'm right, I'm pointing out what I consider to be flaws in your proposals. I don't work for Big Ant so my opinion is not important. So you can hope that someone who does work for Big Ant sees your suggestions and doesn't have the same reservations I do and implements restrictions on editing.

Which community? Planet cricket? There are probably people who create content that don't come on this website. Should they be excluded? How do you decide which member of the community is given the honour to create the one and only Virat Kohli? And who makes that decision? And how is that fair on other creators or people that want to use other versions Virat Kolhi?
Big ant take the deceision have a community team like there beta team simple

Obviously the guy that makes a 220cm tall Virat gets my nod.

tenor.gif

The problem are reason why ashes sells at 6 dollars and its the reason its dead so that cricket 19 stays away from these glitches as glitches are just getting carried forward with every series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the bowling mechanics should go back to the older styles of international cricket 2010 and Brian lara cricket games.

Basically you move the pitch marker around to the place you want the ball to land. There's not much button pressing and it's not as boring as selecting the delivery type under options. You also have to keep your eyes on the pitch.

Bowlers stats affect the amount of time given to set the pitch marker and also affects the size of the pitch marker.

Again to make a general comment - without being in a position to reveal any details, there are a number of additions to online that we think will aid the experience, however restrictions on the players you can create aren't part of that. I personally find it great that people organising leagues can work on setting rules they think create fair play - where it makes sense we'll look at implementing some of those as match options, but it will always be difficult to be a step ahead of people seeking to find exploits to win.

I can however assure people that you can't make players that are 500cm tall.

Hey @MattW can you comment on any bowling changes? I know you've stated that you cannot reveal too many details. Sorry for wasting your time if you can't comment.

Users who are viewing this thread