Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Deleted member 185125

Would the rest of the sliders remain same like the ODI ones...it would be great if possible you make a YouTube video or even just share the entire list of sliders that you’ve set for T20s
Everything else more or less the same.

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I find it only now, when I career with Indian state. Other career mode not affected.

It depends on the stadium you are playing in. I remember having terrible lag when batting on one specific stadium in Career mode.

JJ7

School Cricketer
when will they make the colour of custom bats lighter!! so dark compared to the official licensed ones... please fix!!

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Definitely there are now lesser cut scenes from the initial days of release. Not sure if that is something which is due to be fixed or is intentionally reduced.[DOUBLEPOST=1563745570][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes not all but some.
why would they do that?? those cut scenes looked nice. maybe a bug??

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Wickets with the Patch Sent Big Ant A Ticket And They Are Still Looking at too many edges so hopefully soon guys

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AI Not changing their fields accordingly .... they stick with start of innings field settings till the match ends :(

zayno

Club Captain
AI Not changing their fields accordingly .... they stick with start of innings field settings till the match ends :(
yes. I have notified big ant on this. i wish human players could set fields for the AI.

azkhan

Associate Captain

Are you sure? I haven't witnessed this yet. I am sure they have changed fields when I'm batting. What needs looking into is the ai changing the field when they been hit for 3 or 4 fours in a row in the same gap.

khan31

International Coach
maybe in next iteration

This should be the tagline for the entire series.

Just played a T20 on latest patch (1.10) - bowled NZ out for 60 and chased it down losing two wickets.

- 6 of the wickets I got were caught behind and 3 were caught in the outfield (2 inner ring and one on the boundary)
- Significantly Fewer edges flying to fine leg / third man boundary
- AI pushing 1s and 2s as well as boundaries. (Previously for me it was either dot or boundary for most of the innings)
- AI playing too many weird looking special shots (switch hits and reverse flicks)
- Still never run out the AI or even come close

Users who are viewing this thread