End Game Contract Killer Mafia II - Contract Killer has Performed his Kill!!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Probably our best strategy would be to not lynch.
I agree with it since that’d make it tough for the Killer to choose one out of six but .. “They win, only if they lynch the killer and as long as VIP is not killed.” So if we don’t lynch someone how do you expect the town to win?

Slight FOS: CerealKiller
It’s very early to judge but he pointed out the obvious points, trying to fit in I feel. Early.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Things I learned from the last game, tips I could think of:
1. Make sure the VIP gets questioned for his actions, in the last game I had no bodyguard questioning me on my actions.
2. Lynch the VIP. :p I mean at times you gotta have a lynch/FOS on him, it obviously won’t reach majority at any point of stage so risk lynching him. That’ll make it tougher for the Killer.
3. Don’t jump on the one having an FOS/Lynch on the VIP.
4. Discussion, discussion, only way to move forward in this nightless setup you won’t have anything to help the town except discussions.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
There are few reasons why I brought this unorthodox setup into play.
  • Promotes a lot of discussion & analysis in the game.
  • Something different from what we usually play. A change is needed, that is what I felt.
  • Not a walk in the park for mafia to misguide town during day & perform kill in the night which is a usual thing in Mafia game.
  • Helps the town to build a strong mindset & also try their best to not give away the classified info which might lead to defeat.
I believe, the activity in this thread says it all and the way the game is progressing, I'm quite happy to have introduced this unorthodox setup into Mafia games.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
See, my theory is we all know who is the VIP except the CK killer, so generate some code language to prove ourselves as bodyguards without taking the name of the VIP, and eventually the one with no clue is to be lynched.

guess that's what the game is, buy need to be a bit practical.
It would be really difficult to develop a code language which the killer won't understand but all the bodyguards would.

The theory sounds good, but practically, it would just be an easy way for the killer to find who the VIP is.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I agree with it since that’d make it tough for the Killer to choose one out of six but .. “They win, only if they lynch the killer and as long as VIP is not killed.” So if we don’t lynch someone how do you expect the town to win?

Slight FOS: CerealKiller
It’s very early to judge but he pointed out the obvious points, trying to fit in I feel. Early.
If No Lynch was allowed on consecutive days, we could’ve just kept doing it until the Killer got tired and wasted his shot. But given that it isn’t allowed, we have to actively hunt the Killer.
@AliB i think you might be trying to manipulate the Bodyguards into revealing the VIP through a code.
Unlynch
Lynch : AliB

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
i think you might be trying to manipulate the Bodyguards into revealing the VIP through a code.
Unlynch
Lynch : AliB
What are you talking about? I know who's the VIP, and if you guys don't want to go by my theory no issues btw do you even have a hint who's the VIP?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What are you talking about? I know who's the VIP, and if you guys don't want to go by my theory no issues btw do you even have a hint who's the VIP?
Of course i know who the VIP is. But perhaps you don’t, and are trying to get us Bodyguards to reveal it through "talking in code"

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Of course i know who the VIP is. But perhaps you don’t, and are trying to get us Bodyguards to reveal it through "talking in code"
You give me something that I trust you, even I don't you that you ain't a bodyguard and desperately want the name of the bodyguard, trying the reverse psychological concept here.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You give me something that I trust you, even I don't you that you ain't a bodyguard and desperately want the name of the bodyguard, trying the reverse psychological concept here.
What? Just weird stuff from you so far

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
You know, even with no-night, one-shot only rule I feel the Killer has the better advantage in this setup.

- It would be very, very difficult to figure out who he is just by talking unless he trips or makes a rookie mistake
- If we mislynch, he gets one step closer to the VIP
- Even if we find and lynch him, he still can win from there by making use of his PR

Boy, I would have loved to have that role!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You know, even with no-night, one-shot only rule I feel the Killer has the better advantage in this setup.

- It would be very, very difficult to figure out who he is just by talking unless he trips or makes a rookie mistake
- If we mislynch, he gets one step closer to the VIP
- Even if we find and lynch him, he still can win from there by making use of his PR

Well, he also has only one shot, so that makes it a bit harder for him than you suggest.
It is very, very important that we read posts very carefully, looking for hidden clues about people’s allegiance. A code is impossible to develop without alerting the Killer.
You can’t have an important role every time, mate :p

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey, I've been a VT for the last 3 games :(
Was referring to the previous iteration of this game ;)
Anyway, some people are still stuck on their RVS lynches, need more contribution to take the game forward

Users who are viewing this thread