Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

The final game of Round 13 in this tournament and the Kolkata Knightriders take on the Kings XI Punjab in what should be a close encounter based on recent form. Will opener Chris Gayle be in inspired form with the bat this afternoon?

I installed the new patch and I must say its very impressing..here I played advanced shot and felt so much in control the 2nd advanced shot felt more controlled.

Here is the link:

That looked smooth af.

First game i've played since the patch,decided to sim tomorrow's game between Mumbai and Rajasthan,thought the game played quite differently,with the AI seeming to bat more sensibly now? And more outfield catches.
The only downsides were spinners too overpowered and no sixes,or maybe the pitch was playing slow?

First game i've played since the patch,decided to sim tomorrow's game between Mumbai and Rajasthan,thought the game played quite differently,with the AI seeming to bat more sensibly now? And more outfield catches.
The only downsides were spinners too overpowered and no sixes,or maybe the pitch was playing slow?

I'm seeing fewer, but still seeing, AI sixes. I think it's because they can't use the same exploit down deep fine leg. This is from ODI experience.

I'm seeing fewer, but still seeing, AI sixes. I think it's because they can't use the same exploit down deep fine leg. This is from ODI experience.

Yeah,was a big difference,most games I played before the patch,had more sixes than fours.Surprised there was none though.

I installed the new patch and I must say its very impressing..here I played advanced shot and felt so much in control the 2nd advanced shot felt more controlled.

Here is the link:

which mode ur playing ?? easy or Medium ?

This is quite possibly the best ball I've ever bowled (career mode wise). The line, the length, the batsman legitimately playing the wrong line and getting done. Was supremely satisfied lol.

Apologies for the choppy video, I borked the recording and didn't realise until I exited the game.

Last edited:
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI in Cricket 19

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Highlights in Cricket 19

What Ripper from bumrah! 1st ball of the match, MI vs SRH IPL Match 56 Cricket 19 Highlights

Users who are viewing this thread