England's tour of India - 2021

Just for the fact-
Pant and Washington Sundar played under Ishan Kishan in 2016 U19 World Cup.

The thing is he looks absolutely out of rhythm which is weird for Virat but he is still batting at 40* with a strike rate of 140+ which means he is doing his job.
One of the best batsman of all time, one the most of the most elegant to watch but still wants to improve. So he's looked around the world and decided how to improve his game is to bat like Jason Roy. :lol

Superb stuff from Ishan Kishan! That was some daredevil batting coming from a debutant... And it is all the more crucial that a debutant grabs the opportunity by the bull's horns like this, when playing under this management who seems to have scant patience and rotates players around.

That was some cameo by Pant. I think the run rate is well under control to give SKY a chance.

Edit: OH NO MAN!!! 35 to win off 6.2 overs and you send Shreyas? Why not SKY? You've the match in the bag here! DAMN!!

If Virat weren't captain I'd have him on the sidelines, this some miracle knock for him as of late. lol

Where is Surya . People would be dying to see him including me .... :/

I was hoping for him to get a bat too. When Pant got out, this was already a shut case. Perfect time for SKY to come in and get some batting under his belt.

I doubt if he will now get a chance... Hope they dont drop him for the next game.

India has been excellent.

England definitely missed Mark Wood tonight. Would rather see Topley or Stone (don't think he's in the squad) play if he can't. Or just give me some Chris Woakes, it's been six months since I saw him in an England shirt.

Nice to see the umpire considering Kohli's personal space is behind the line.

Users who are viewing this thread