England's tour of India - 2021

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India has been excellent.

England definitely missed Mark Wood tonight. Would rather see Topley or Stone (don't think he's in the squad) play if he can't. Or just give me some Chris Woakes, it's been six months since I saw him in an England shirt.

Nice to see the umpire considering Kohli's personal space is behind the line.

Yeah... Wonder what made the 3rd umpire think that? And Bhogle and that other commentator (dont know who it was) felt the same too, though Bhogle was more diplomatic and careful. :D

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Monstrous inns from Kishan, surprised he is only now making his debut, recalled him from the Under 19 WC and he looked a talent apart.

India should win from here thanks to this young chap. Still many questions leading up to the WC but theyre getting there.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
On a night where Virat Kohli stamped his class, it's getting increasingly impossible to cheer for him. That was OUT! And his overthrow today was yet another trademark of his arrogance.

I hope the young lot don't adopt his ways.

B

Bigby Wolf

This Indian batting line-up looks ridiculously strong in terms of power hitting and depth.

Rohit at the top and Ishan/SKY maybe at 4 & 5 alongside Iyer , Pandya and fit Jadeja in.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
So, Rohit is likely to come in for the next game, which means Rahul will miss out. I still feel Rohit and Rahul should open for us and have Ishan bat at 4.
Management wants pant there

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
On a night where Virat Kohli stamped his class, it's getting increasingly impossible to cheer for him. That was OUT! And his overthrow today was yet another trademark of his arrogance.

I hope the young lot don't adopt his ways.
Yeah but this is exactly why we love Virat and he has been my favourite batsman since Brian Lara stop playing.

Eat it up cuz Virat gonna be here for a long time as he is still a class apart! Easily the best batsman India has produced! I love the guy’s attitude!

I think England are overrated as a T20 team.

Hats of to India on a deserved win, many questions to mould the correct bowling attack though, never like Bumrah and never wil!

Users who are viewing this thread