End Game Contract Killer 3.0 - asprin V.I.P and his remaining bodyguard Till Valhalla wins!

Game difficult?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easy peasy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I just had another thought. Why are we making things easier for the mafia? A town lynch would mean mafia has one less person to worry about. I think we should play the waiting game.
Only a mafia would try to say this eh. Waiting game only helps the mafia instead as he is aware who are in favor of protecting their VIP and not going for a lynch.

Lynch: Asprin

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I just had another thought. Why are we making things easier for the mafia? A town lynch would mean mafia has one less person to worry about. I think we should play the waiting game.
It's a no lynch game with a deadline mate. Read the rules.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Aye. Just woke up. Will add an official lynch count in a bit. Meanwhile someone else is welcome to add one :p

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Only a mafia would try to say this eh. Waiting game only helps the mafia instead as he is aware who are in favor of protecting their VIP and not going for a lynch.
I beg to differ. The more guesswork mafia has to do the better for town. Having to decide among 2-3 members is far easier than say 6.

It's a no lynch game with a deadline mate. Read the
Then let fate decide who gets killed. Don't want us to do the devil's work.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
For not even confirming the role and delaying the game already.. :D

Lynch - Yash

Confirmed.

Let’s go. Lynch Asprin

Lynch: @Ashutosh.

For voting a lynch against me in the last game that got me killed!

RVS Lynch - Parth

Last night @Yash. was busy interacting with/ragging his juniors. So he is neither involved in VIP protection nor performing the duties of VIP nor the shooter.
LYNCH - Yash

Lynch: Asprin

Lynch count:
Yash (2) - Gaurav & Manish
Parth (2) - TV & Ashutosh
asprin (2) - Yash / Parth
Ashutosh (1) - Nilay

With 9 players alive, a lynch count of five is needed for hammer.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Why no love for Ashutosh? I'll lend my support then.

Lynch Ashutosh

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I beg to differ. The more guesswork mafia has to do the better for town. Having to decide among 2-3 members is far easier than say 6.

Then let fate decide who gets killed. Don't want us to do the devil's work.
I agree about more people more confusion for the mafia. But this game has it like it is inevitable and someone has to die. The fate will also be written by us as to who we vote, isn't it?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
The fate will also be written by us as to who we vote, isn't it?
Not necessarily. If we have zero votes, then we take ourselves out of the equation.

Oh so you mean 2 votes on all of them and then let Rudi or random dot org decide who will be killed?
Are you expecting the votes to remain as is close to deadline? Cmon, that's not gonna happen.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Not necessarily. If we have zero votes, then we take ourselves out of the equation.

Are you expecting the votes to remain as is close to deadline? Cmon, that's not gonna happen.
Not expecting that. But I thought that is how you are thinking and hence voted for Ashutosh. Zero votes would mean zero pressure on anyone and that is what mafia will prefer here.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Zero votes would mean zero pressure on anyone and that is what mafia will prefer here.
I don't get it. Why will mafia prefer townies having no pressure on themselves? Not making much sense here.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't get it. Why will mafia prefer townies having no pressure on themselves? Not making much sense here.
Did I say mafia will prefer townies having no pressure on themselves? I meant if there are pressure votes on mafia, it is likely he may slip up. Zero votes thing means mafia has it easy and can play the waiting game which in turn will benefit him. If a townie is dead, he will have one less person to worry about. Basically the same thing you said in your earlier post.

Users who are viewing this thread