End Game Contract Killer 3.0 - asprin V.I.P and his remaining bodyguard Till Valhalla wins!

Game difficult?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easy peasy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All the interactions we have till now are based on general possibilities and nothing much deep into game. This makes no player suspicious to me. Don't want to Lynch anyone without a valid justification just for the sake of no Lynch rule.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
All the interactions we have till now are based on general possibilities and nothing much deep into game. This makes no player suspicious to me. Don't want to Lynch anyone without a valid justification just for the sake of no Lynch rule.
We are in deadlock waiting for the 3 players nominated to give a closing statement then everyone else will vote up based on that. I believe.
Post automatically merged:

We are in deadlock waiting for the 3 players nominated to give a closing statement then everyone else will vote up based on that. I believe.
Which includes you so. We expecting why we shouldn't lynch you thing.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Time for my post,
Guys, I am the killer. Lynch me.

Be smart now.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Okay. Let's get this done then.

From the start of the game, I've been getting a "not so interested" vibe from Parth. I'm sure the reason might be due to availability/time, and that is totally fine. After all, real life always has to take priority over the virtual one. So I think it's better if we let him go.

Lynch Parth

@RUDI what happens if there's a tie on these votes too?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Err.....it just struck me. And I think we may need to have a relook at this "revote on those with highest lynches" approach.

I think this method plays massively into mafia's advantage. If the revote is not unanimous, then the mafia can easily strike the names off of his list.

For example, if votes are divided among Parth, Ashutosh and Manish then wouldn't the mafia think that there is a high possibility that all 3 are just bodyguards? I mean others won't risk doing a revote on the VIP if he is on revote list? So that's 3 names off the list already??????

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Okay. Let's get this done then.

From the start of the game, I've been getting a "not so interested" vibe from Parth. I'm sure the reason might be due to availability/time, and that is totally fine. After all, real life always has to take priority over the virtual one. So I think it's better if we let him go.

Lynch Parth

@RUDI what happens if there's a tie on these votes too?
I had asked you all to be smart

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Time for my post,
Guys, I am the killer. Lynch me.

Be smart now.
This seems to be the reverse psychology sort of thing to me. And wasn't he the one who said at the start that he wouldn't mind dying. Obviously it is true but to me it seems like an effort to look like town.

Lynch - Parth

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Err.....it just struck me. And I think we may need to have a relook at this "revote on those with highest lynches" approach.

I think this method plays massively into mafia's advantage. If the revote is not unanimous, then the mafia can easily strike the names off of his list.

For example, if votes are divided among Parth, Ashutosh and Manish then wouldn't the mafia think that there is a high possibility that all 3 are just bodyguards? I mean others won't risk doing a revote on the VIP if he is on revote list? So that's 3 names off the list already??????
This is actually worth thinking. It surely gives mafia an advantage this way. @RUDI might help us here.

Users who are viewing this thread