End Game Contract Killer 3.0 - asprin V.I.P and his remaining bodyguard Till Valhalla wins!

Game difficult?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easy peasy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Time for my post,
Guys, I am the killer. Lynch me.

Be smart now.
I'll go with the majority and I feel the responses shared by other members are valid.

Lynch - Parth D

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I'll go with the majority and I feel the responses shared by other members are valid.

Lynch - Parth D
You cannot vote at the moment
Post automatically merged:

I am divided on whom to vote. Do we lynch Parth or one of the other 2?
Manish haven't you read what Rudi has posted?

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
This seems to be the reverse psychology sort of thing to me. And wasn't he the one who said at the start that he wouldn't mind dying. Obviously it is true but to me it seems like an effort to look like town.

Lynch - Parth
no sane mafia would take that risk. Specially when he is the only mafia in the game.

……
and now the real mafia knows I am not the VIP. Because if I was, then majority of you wont come ahead to lynch me.

that is why I asked you all to think smartly.

so now I would suggest, is to lynch me this round and not make it more easy for the mafia.

just try to think collectively from next round.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
and now the real mafia knows I am not the VIP. Because if I was, then majority of you wont come ahead to lynch me.

that is why I asked you all to think smartly.
The problem is that there mandatorily has to be a lynch in order for the game to keep running. I understand what you were trying to imply but if no one votes, we hit a roadblock. The good thing here is that we had a unanimous vote, so mafia can only strike off your name for now. There's still 5 of us left.
Post automatically merged:

I am divided on whom to vote. Do we lynch Parth or one of the other 2?
Doesn't matter. It's hammer.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
The problem is that there mandatorily has to be a lynch in order for the game to keep running. I understand what you were trying to imply but if no one votes, we hit a roadblock. The good thing here is that we had a unanimous vote, so mafia can only strike off your name for now. There's still 5 of us left.
Well its okay to lynch. That's a bottleneck we have to face.

But don't make it obvious to the mafia that he easily knows who all are 'definitely not' VIP. Thus by, helping him reduce his targets.

Keep him guessing that who is the actual vip.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Sorry Parth. It had to be done. We will see to it that your sacrifice does not go invain.

There are two people on my suspect list right now. I'm looking for more clues on the other person. But the most guilty person I'm finding right now is Gaurav_7. His reason to lynch Parth just doesn't seem genuine.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sorry Parth. It had to be done. We will see to it that your sacrifice does not go invain.

There are two people on my suspect list right now. I'm looking for more clues on the other person. But the most guilty person I'm finding right now is Gaurav_7. His reason to lynch Parth just doesn't seem genuine.
Now it looks like that. But surely it could have been otherwise too. If you look at how Parth played right from the start you will relaize what I am saying. He posted it was okay to die in this sort of a setup. It is true but seemed way too casual to me. And then when TV lynched him, he said he was okay with his lynch.

At that point I thought he is taking the plunge and to clear himself early in the game doing that. Even you lynched him for being not interested so that too isn't a genuine sort of a reason to do so. Look, as you said, it is good for us that we all voted for him and now that mafia will be still be confused as it is only one person less.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Even you lynched him for being not interested so that too isn't a genuine sort of a reason to do so
I beg to differ. I remember he was reluctant to join but did so upon Rudi's insistence.

And then when TV lynched him, he said he was okay with his lynch
I'll give you that it was odd of him to do so. That was, in fact, one of the posts that led me to believe that he wasn't fully into the game.

I realized I had a made a mistake by lynching him first up but I was hoping no one else would join the bandwagon. But you and NilayShah did (and Manish too who btw wasn't allowed to vote). And though both can get the benefit of doubt that it was done to keep the game moving, it certainly looks sus.

In any case, I think the town is playing good so far as the VIP hasn't been spared too. So that should make things difficult for the mafia.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I beg to differ. I remember he was reluctant to join but did so upon Rudi's insistence.
But that doesn't justify him playing the way he did. Claiming to be a killer and then saying play smart. It could have been a bluff. And if it paid off, he would have been cleared as a townie. If indeed he was mafia that is which isn't the case.

We have made a mistake but I doubt there was anything else we could do at the time. And I think I voted right after you which still wasn't the wagon vote. This is a difficult setup to play as a mafia, I am sure you know that. And hence for someone to win as mafia either some unorthodox play or huge luck will be needed. And I actually thought Parth was going for an unorthodox play.

Users who are viewing this thread