wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Crawley did well today to survive and stay in there. Could cash in tomorrow with some more application like today.
Post automatically merged:

Feels like we’ve moved towards the ‘well my fuller delivery shall be the surprise one’ these days. It’s understandable when Stokes does it at his pace but to watch the other three try bouncers at 130 is ridiculous when they’re all much stronger testing batsmen with their length deliveries.
He's basically Dom Sibley but slower.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
I have a theory about the undroppable Zak Crawley, and why they're giving him unlimited backing and lavish praise for scoring 17.

He's vice-captain.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have a theory about the undroppable Zak Crawley, and why they're giving him unlimited backing and lavish praise for scoring 17.

He's vice-captain.
I assumed they would make him so at the start of the summer but I don't believe they've announced one officially. He'll get 100 today and then it will be revealed that he was all along and that Bazball was in fact his idea.

1661498714198.png

Aislabie

Ireland
I assumed they would make him so at the start of the summer but I don't believe they've announced one officially. He'll get 100 today and then it will be revealed that he was all along and that Bazball was in fact his idea.

View attachment 269608
Like and subscribe, click that notification button, etc

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Broadman begins!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
But of course we should all be grateful for Zak Crawley, who expertly laid the platform they were able to capitalise on

View attachment 269642
Anyone would think he scored another double hundred the way they are waxing lyrical about his 38. Just like @Bevab says, if Sibley had played that innings they'd have been complaining about his strike rate.

Aislabie

Ireland
Anyone would think he scored another double hundred the way they are waxing lyrical about his 38. Just like @Bevab says, if Sibley had played that innings they'd have been complaining about his strike rate.
If the dude bags a duck later in the Test, he still averages 19 for the match. But it feels like everyone's about to say he's done enough to secure his place forever

Users who are viewing this thread