Pakistan Tour of England and Ireland - July/September 2016

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I'm not jealous you idiot. My post had nothing to do with jealously. There's nothing positive to dig from my post to say I'm jealous. I think you're just overconfident now and you are talking crap. You are hilarious you overrate Pakistan just because they won one game. That's it. What you said is stupid. You can't have a bright future just because you won just 2 lo's games. Zimbabwe can win one match somehow and that doesn't mean they have a bright future. You have no facts to back it up besides that Pak has a lot of great talent.

Just like you over-rated some of your batsmen and team overall. I am lucky I am not one of those lol... Anyhow cut it... This thread is for Pakistan Vs England Series not a platform of denying our celebrations and jeopardizing our victory. i would suggest you to enter in India Team Discussion thread and suggest ideas there how to snatch our Number One Test Spot at the moment and convince them try playing a series with us :) We are ON!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just like you over-rated some of your batsmen and team overall. I am lucky I am not one of those lol... Anyhow cut it... This thread is for Pakistan Vs England Series not a platform of denying our celebrations and jeopardizing our victory. i would suggest you to enter in India Team Discussion thread and suggest ideas there how to snatch our Number One Test Spot at the moment and convince them try playing a series with us :) We are ON!
And when did I say we had a bright future after beating the West Indies? What a hypocrite you are anyway. You act like you won the World Cup, it was a great victory, but why act like that? Not even the Indians on the other forums don't act like they won the World Cup. I was never talking about Tests.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Anyone is free to celebrate the victory in his own way. Its a democratic world isn't it? So don't get offend with the celebrations. We shall talk about Indian media and fans over rated of performances in some other thread soon.

Users who are viewing this thread