India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You know nothing about cricket. You're here just for negative comments.
Exactly the same you do in graphics. *ahem.

I always believe that everyone have their good and bad days - one good day for a batsman like Dhawan won't make him great, just the same happened with Wahab, he just lost his rythm in that game, just simple as that.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
T20 is nothing...................

You'all should fear that you would have to play the qualifiers which will be an immense shame :yes

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This is Team Pakistan for you :) Despite immense criticism and a notion that their One Day and T20 Cricket is over, There are the players, this young team which totally outplayed the World T20 runner ups yesterday. An energetic performance by the entire team. The team looked like so united and up for the contest. Yesterday bowling performance reminded me Pakistan's T20 side hay days of 2009/2010 where strong teams struggled to score against their bowling line-up.

I think Khalid Latif hasn't been provided enough opportunities considering the talent he possessed. Still, Its not too late for him. I remember his debut performances against Newzleand in UAE. He deserves more than to remain in T20 Squad the way he plays. I still have doubts over Sharjeel but if he overcomes some of his technical faults, Boy He can be as lethal as anyone in modern day cricket!

Pakistan ends on a Super High! :thumbs

PS: Pakistan needs Sarfraz as ODI Captain. Get rid from Azhar Ali. He can be inducted to take role of Younis Khan in the ODI side if he performs well but he is not a captaincy material at all.

What a load of turd!

A one-off T20 win isn't something to rave about so much. I've long stated on this thread that Pakistan are a serious test team, but their limited overs team needs restructuring to no ends. Whats right? I think finally you have an excellent selector in Inzamam and Mickey Arthur won't tolerate rubbish. What'a not? Azhar Ali is not a limited overs cricketer! The way he bats is very 90's and England in the 2015 World Cup are a glaring example of the dangers of bedding in outdated limited overs cricketers as captains. (Alistair Cook prior to the 2015 WC) I think Azhar Ali is good enough to be test captain although he might struggle tactically initially. He's more of a wait and watch guy, but while aggression is good in test cricket I feel you also need a holding side to captaincy, which Azhar has. Pakistan looked united right through to me. It's got nothing to do with any of the 3 captains. Such posts are generally fed by the media and I have no doubt that the Pakistani media is by far the most pathetic along with Bangladesh. I recently saw one of your shows where Omar Sharif was openly promoting racism, was drunk on air and passing unnecessary garbage comments about India and Pakistan.

Secondly, Sharjeel Khan doesn't need to change anything about his technique. He could do with some guidance on temperament but white ball cricket lays next to no emphasis on technique. Have you seen Chris Gayle? He has NO technique and is widely regarded as the best T20 batsman by many. I agree with you that Sarfaraz should be 50 over captain as well.

Overall, Pakistan have had an excellent tour. I think they performed much better than expected. I posted earlier as well that England are an insane limited overs team with depth like never seen before in cricket. I'm very disappointed they didn't give Sam Billings a good go after they won the ODI's, but that's for another day. A little mention of Imad Wasim. I think he should be given a lot of confidence by the team management and selectors. He's a proper number 7 in my book and I expect a lot of great things from him in the years to come, provided he's given a proper opportunity. The decision to keep Umar Akmal away from Pakistan Cricket is a good one. He has a piss poor attitude and seems like a bit of a malignant disease when he's in the team.

Congratulations to all Pakistani fans once again! A well deserved triumph for them after years of disappointment!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
You know nothing about cricket. You're here just for negative comments.
I am not the one who said Hasan Ali is better than Gul and Amir.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Why does Joe Root struggle against Hasan?
He only got him out like twice, how does he struggle?! Root is unfamiliar with him which is probably why.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
They need to see if Sarfraz is a good captain or not first. You just can't say he should be one day captain just because he won just a game. Sure, he might be an aggressive captain, but you first need to see the results first. Everyone is just saying that just cause of one fricken match. It seems Pakistani fans on this forum are acting like they will win the next World Cup if they play like this. England could win the next World Cup as the have many matches won under their belt.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
What a load of turd!

A one-off T20 win isn't something to rave about so much. I've long stated on this thread that Pakistan are a serious test team, but their limited overs team needs restructuring to no ends. Whats right? I think finally you have an excellent selector in Inzamam and Mickey Arthur won't tolerate rubbish. What'a not? Azhar Ali is not a limited overs cricketer! The way he bats is very 90's and England in the 2015 World Cup are a glaring example of the dangers of bedding in outdated limited overs cricketers as captains. (Alistair Cook prior to the 2015 WC) I think Azhar Ali is good enough to be test captain although he might struggle tactically initially. He's more of a wait and watch guy, but while aggression is good in test cricket I feel you also need a holding side to captaincy, which Azhar has. Pakistan looked united right through to me. It's got nothing to do with any of the 3 captains. Such posts are generally fed by the media and I have no doubt that the Pakistani media is by far the most pathetic along with Bangladesh. I recently saw one of your shows where Omar Sharif was openly promoting racism, was drunk on air and passing unnecessary garbage comments about India and Pakistan.

Secondly, Sharjeel Khan doesn't need to change anything about his technique. He could do with some guidance on temperament but white ball cricket lays next to no emphasis on technique. Have you seen Chris Gayle? He has NO technique and is widely regarded as the best T20 batsman by many. I agree with you that Sarfaraz should be 50 over captain as well.

Overall, Pakistan have had an excellent tour. I think they performed much better than expected. I posted earlier as well that England are an insane limited overs team with depth like never seen before in cricket. I'm very disappointed they didn't give Sam Billings a good go after they won the ODI's, but that's for another day. A little mention of Imad Wasim. I think he should be given a lot of confidence by the team management and selectors. He's a proper number 7 in my book and I expect a lot of great things from him in the years to come, provided he's given a proper opportunity. The decision to keep Umar Akmal away from Pakistan Cricket is a good one. He has a piss poor attitude and seems like a bit of a malignant disease when he's in the team.

Congratulations to all Pakistani fans once again! A well deserved triumph for them after years of disappointment!

It doesn't matter really that its a one-off or a best of three series, what matter is the performance, And on a particular day and particular match I feel that it deserves rave and applause not because after (YEARS) of disappointment but because of the All-Round performance on a given day. It was certainly not by Luck but by skill and eagerness to end on a High Note! I being a Pakistan fan can relate to what I wrote and some Pakistani fans here as well. Its about the spirit. We have been below par in T20 cricket relative to other countries who worked so hard domestically to improve their T20 and One Day game standards, Despite that Pakistan is capable enough to pull the matches into their favors. This reflects their passion and talent for the game which many underestimate. Nevertheless, Still a lot of work to do ofcourse.

As far as Azhar Ali place in ODI goes. I will reserve my view here and not final on my word that he can be the replacement of Younis Khan in One days. Sharjeel need to be seen more. Let's see how he goes. I still have doubts.

Agree with you on Umar Akmal thing.

Users who are viewing this thread