Pakistan Tour of England and Ireland - July/September 2016

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pakistan team looks so weak compare to what we had in the past. No body in the middle order can hit sixes regularly and its a shame that we have included Wahab again after giving 100+ runs in an ODI.
The T20 and ODI team needs Umar Akmal and Sarfraz should open in T20 along with a power hitter like Sharjeel.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Latif has one T20 fifty since last year. Sarfraz should've opened.
Why is Riaz playing?

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Looks like a flat pitch with a little turn for spinners and Pakistan is playing with just one regular spinner. I don't know what is Mickey Arthur doing except making faces and doing press conferences.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Looks like a flat pitch with a little turn for spinners and Pakistan is playing with just one regular spinner. I don't know what is Mickey Arthur doing except making faces and doing press conferences.
Nawaz should've played for Wahab.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am already loving this sharp captaincy from Sarfraz he is so into it. I hope selectors can see this and make him the next ODI captain too.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Ahem.

Things that I have learnt in this game:

1. Hasan Ali is better than Amir and Gul.
2. Tanvir is a great bowler and deserves more chances.
3. Wahab is better than people suggest.

1. Hasan Ali is very young and inexperienced. Amir and Gul both performed better than Hasan Ali at the start of their respective careers.
2. Tanvir is the most waste of space as he doesn't provide anything new to the team, would be better off with a more genuine bowling all-rounder
3. Wahab has his days, remember he also gave away 110 the other day. You can't guide your decision on his performance based on the ones you liked.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What a difference can a proactive and positive leader make? This victory should showcase the fact that Pakistan have the talent but a sheep can never lead a pack of wolves. Please selectors handover odi captaincy to Sarfaraz. Also I really hope that Hassan Ali blooms into the type of all rounder we need to balance our team test team.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
This is Team Pakistan for you :) Despite immense criticism and a notion that their One Day and T20 Cricket is over, There are the players, this young team which totally outplayed the World T20 runner ups yesterday. An energetic performance by the entire team. The team looked like so united and up for the contest. Yesterday bowling performance reminded me Pakistan's T20 side hay days of 2009/2010 where strong teams struggled to score against their bowling line-up.

I think Khalid Latif hasn't been provided enough opportunities considering the talent he possessed. Still, Its not too late for him. I remember his debut performances against Newzleand in UAE. He deserves more than to remain in T20 Squad the way he plays. I still have doubts over Sharjeel but if he overcomes some of his technical faults, Boy He can be as lethal as anyone in modern day cricket!

Pakistan ends on a Super High! :thumbs

PS: Pakistan needs Sarfraz as ODI Captain. Get rid from Azhar Ali. He can be inducted to take role of Younis Khan in the ODI side if he performs well but he is not a captaincy material at all.

Users who are viewing this thread