Cricket 24 - General Discussion

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I hope that future games they can have the score cards change based on the country the match is being played in, and also based on different tournaments(like they do with the hundred).

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One thing I have mentioned and would love is instead of seeing the bowler in cutscenes after deliveries or Hawkeye after every over.

Chuck up the scorecard or worm etc!
They had this in Brain Lara Cricket 99. The best game period in Cricket.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Yeah must admit atmosphere in 22 was massively lacking. Fingers crossed that may be one of the audio changes.

One of the prime reasons why I sold C22. Lack of atmosphere = lack of excitement = lack of incentive to play in single player. TBH, this is why C'10 also sucked despite having several other things done right.
Post automatically merged:

They had this in Brain Lara Cricket 99. The best game period in Cricket.

Indeed.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the prime reasons why I sold C22. Lack of atmosphere = lack of excitement = lack of incentive to play in single player. TBH, this is why C'10 also sucked despite having several other things done right.

Indeed.
its good if u play online so i play online only .. 837 hours less time !

Screenshot 2023-10-02 202955.png

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Can’t believe people (lots of them) believe they are watching cricket 22 in the video and BA are going to surprise us with something radical when launched. The score hud hasn’t changed one bit thought that would be an easy thing to freshen up. As for using khawaja 2019 stats in the clips they’ve shown us that just boggles my mind. Surely not ? Surely ?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Can’t believe people (lots of them) believe they are watching cricket 22 in the video and BA are going to surprise us with something radical when launched. The score hud hasn’t changed one bit thought that would be an easy thing to freshen up. As for using khawaja 2019 stats in the clips they’ve shown us that just boggles my mind. Surely not ? Surely ?

I was half hoping the old scoreboard was a mistake carried over from 22 as it looks different in the Aussie pics.

But yeah little things like that just freshen a game up.

This is just a personal want but I play a lot of ole school matches so the old scoreboard in the corner would be unreal.

KapCha4242

Banned
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
its good if u play online so i play online only .. 837 hours less time !

View attachment 284253
IMO you should explore each n every corner of the game if you are enthusiast
- online as well as offline
In offline, challenge yourself up against AI with using Custom sliders (difficulties)
In Online, You already Knows it :winky:
still with 2600+ hours gameplay i can play more.
1696263538695.png

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Was my reaction too.

I cannot believe they havent even freshened little things like that up, or apparently done the simple job of updating stats to be current.

This trailer "licenses, licenses, licenses" etc, when added to the above total lack of effort, just screams "its World Cup time lets money grab".

Just putrid stuff from BA.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
IMO you should explore each n every corner of the game if you are enthusiast
- online as well as offline
In offline, challenge yourself up against AI with using Custom sliders (difficulties)
In Online, You already Knows it :winky:
still with 2600+ hours gameplay i can play more.
View attachment 284254
bro u r u .. cant come close to u :P

I was half hoping the old scoreboard was a mistake carried over from 22 as it looks different in the Aussie pics.

But yeah little things like that just freshen a game up.

This is just a personal want but I play a lot of ole school matches so the old scoreboard in the corner would be unreal.
you mean this .. both are difrcnt the new one looks from cricket24 and the 2nd one is from cricket22 !

F7bKnrTWoAAc3_U.jpeg

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Been loyal since DBC 14 but I guess time to skip this one big time, Bug Ant studios needs competition like seriously all games they develop are the ones have no other competition hence they get away with it, looks like gotta focus on other games cant be spending money on cricket 22 dlc anymore. In my personal opinion licensing alone cannot make a game better and from the clips in the video it is copy paste of previous iteration didnt notice a single change even outfields which were discussed a lot here in forums remain the same utter disappointment. I usually dont say much but now I see why this game was kept under the radar till last min coz nothing changed. Ross hope you stretch out coz you will be blocking lot of people on twitter after this one, but I know you will manage coz thats what you do best.

Users who are viewing this thread