Pro Evolution 2008!

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I just had a few awful games (on my part) with Matt...I got owned in the first two, but I won the third game 3-2 when he had 4 players sent off :laugh.

Voronin scored :)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

The Ivory Coast player being sent flying by the ball

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I couldn't play on after that. I literally was rolling on the floor and laughing my arse off.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Ok after saying in the FIFA 08 forum how goos this years version of FIFA was. I made the mistake of playing PES2008...

...because it beats the crap outta FIFA!! Like seriously, even though this years version is kinda a bit faster (is there anyway to slow it down a tad?) its still more like playing real football then FIFA

Im only half way through my first season with Liverpool, scoring is just so good. But best goal was by Crouch. Free kick in the middle of the ground, Gerrard chips is to Crouch outside the box, controlls it with his chest and boots it into the right hand corner, best feeling ever!:happy

I wish i could play online, im to lazy to get Xbox Live:p

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Ok after saying in the FIFA 08 forum how goos this years version of FIFA was. I made the mistake of playing PES2008...

...because it beats the crap outta FIFA!! Like seriously, even though this years version is kinda a bit faster (is there anyway to slow it down a tad?) its still more like playing real football then FIFA

Im only half way through my first season with Liverpool, scoring is just so good. But best goal was by Crouch. Free kick in the middle of the ground, Gerrard chips is to Crouch outside the box, controlls it with his chest and boots it into the right hand corner, best feeling ever!:happy

I wish i could play online, im to lazy to get Xbox Live:p

You havent lived until you've got Xbox Live....;)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
DREWSKA! GET THOSE MATCH REPORTS POSTED!

Me and Drew played the greatest game of PES ever yesterday.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Gay.

First game I was Scotland!! against Australia

Australia 3-3 Scotland
Scotland win 4-2? on penalties.

I went into a 2-0 lead, Kenny Miller with the first going round the keeper and the second I think after hitting Matt on the break. He immediatly replied by going straight up the other end and winning a penalty and scoring. 2-1 at half time. Matt scored again with Kewell, leaving the game level at the end of the 90. I scored a rebound from a cross to go ahead in extra time, only for Matt to draw level AGAIN. I almost won it with a Barry Ferguson free kick out wide, just missing. We went to penalties, Cahill bottled it and the rest is history.

Second game was River Plate 1-2 WE United :laugh I won another game!

Not much happened, Matt had 2 players sent off before he passed it to his keeper in the last minute and turned it in some how. He got the ball from kick-off, sprinted and scored. I went down the other end before the end, won a penalty and a third red card. Bag scored the penalty and I won again.

And I almost broke the cross bar with a shot.

Me > Matt

Want another game?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Haha. I'll play again at about 7.

Best part of that second game was when your keeper took me out and you got away with it. Also, everytime I dove I got one of your men booked.

Users who are viewing this thread