pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's out now. I hope someone can do an editor or tables for it.

Has anything new been added to the game?

It doesn't seem like anything has changed except a data update

lol what on earth will score predictor do? really it's just a database update. BTW only 120 units sold for cricket captain 2024 in 4 days compare to 1000 units sold for cricket captain 2023 in the first week of it's release.

Feeling sad for those 120 guys.
Post automatically merged:

lol what on earth will score predictor do? really it's just a database update. BTW only 120 units sold for cricket captain 2024 in 4 days compare to 1000 units sold for cricket captain 2023 in the first week of it's release.

Feeling sad for those 120 guys.

BTW only 120 units sold for cricket captain 2024 in 4 days compare to 1000 units sold for cricket captain 2023 in the first week of it's release.
Good. People need to stop buying their cash grab attempts every year and force them to actually bring something new. I'd rather just play Cricket Captain 2018 then buying any new edition

Good. People need to stop buying their cash grab attempts every year and force them to actually bring something new. I'd rather just play Cricket Captain 2018 then buying any new edition
Yes the sales are declining at an alarming rates for the last 3 version. People are getting educated and even the addicted ones saying it's enough now.

Yes another year of database updates and a few interface changes ill still buy it like every year :)

@weetabixharry was the only one working on an editor, but I think the devs have made it too difficult for him to keep up with. It's not just an editor there's a ton more the devs need to change but are just unwilling to do so
Anybody know how he is? I think he said a while back he was too ill to make an editor.

I don't understand why the game makers themselves don't make an In Game Editor for gamers to buy.

It was a mix of his own health issues, the developers wanting him to stop doing it indirectly and some of the criticism he attracted on their official forum from a few rabid fans that ensured he didn’t try working on it further.

Funnily enough I occasionally lurk on their forums every few months or so and I’ve noticed that even the most fervent of supporters have either stopped posting with time or turned into cynics that express criticism. Goes on to show how terrible the game’s evolution has been.

It was a mix of his own health issues, the developers wanting him to stop doing it indirectly and some of the criticism he attracted on their official forum from a few rabid fans that ensured he didn’t try working on it further.

Funnily enough I occasionally lurk on their forums every few months or so and I’ve noticed that even the most fervent of supporters have either stopped posting with time or turned into cynics that express criticism. Goes on to show how terrible the game’s evolution has been.
The game is dying is it's natural death and it's reflecting on the amount of unit sold every year , that's why they are now releasing the game on consoles in order to grab cash from newer audience.

I don't think they will grab much sales from casual console gamers who want action and quick fix , they don't have time to sit around and play a text base game.

It's clear they will not bring any new changes as they are more interested in getting sales from recycling the same product to newer audience. Once they stop getting new sales , they will dump the game and get on with their lives.
Post automatically merged:

Don't worry guys, my cricket captain style game is 50% completed , will release a playable version by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread