Story 10-Bevab V/S Bevab, Broadcasters bring cameras and Spaghetti. Update-2

Who will be more successful?

• Total voters

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In this story, it'll be a Bevab V/S Bevab tale. I'll play with 2 different savefiles with India as the team. So it'll be Bevab V/S Bevab, are you ready for it?

Savefile 1 shall be played by a coach named Brittany Bevab. He has promised to bring India a new face of cricket.

Savefile 2 shall be played by a coach named Arthur Bevab. He has said that he'll bring India to a new state of cricket.

More updates to follow soon.......
Keep following......​

Last edited:

gutterman

International Cricketer
brittany as a guys name? shall be interesting will keep an eye on this

Bevab

Staff Member
Just thought of it, so added it.

harrisb

International Coach
Just change the font for Brittany, doesn't look very good.

Also, what's the difference between "a new face of cricket" and "a new state of cricket"

6ry4nj

International Coach
My vote's with Brittany. You can't judge a book by its cover, so I bet he got all the Bevab brains, and Arthur got all the beauty;)

I did love how they used sound-bytes in their announcement that were almost identical, and that said very little and meant (if it were possible) even less:p How realistic is that!?

Unfortunately, neither of the phrases was quite grammatically correct imho, which marred the impact considerably.

Seriously, what is the difference between 'Brittany' and 'Arthur' going to be? Or is that the surprise in Chapter 12 lol?

Bevab

Staff Member
T20 World Cup Broadcasting Rights​

Today, important news about the 2010 T20 World Cup was released. Several team coaches like Tim Nielsen, Andy Flower were present. Eventually Star Cricket won the live broadcasting rights and ESPN the co-broadcasting rights. Star Sports and Ten Sports won the exclusive broadcasting rights. Each country broadcasters were given its respective country cricket broadcasting rights. A few participants are given below:

star_cricket_logo.gif
Went to win the competition and get the rights.

espn_logo.png
Got the co-broadcasting rights due to busy schedule. Was seen as a favourite

200px-STAR_Sports_New_logo.svg.png
Got the exclusive broadcasting rights and many were surpirsed to see this channel get it.

logo.gif
A favourite of getting co-broadcasting rights and disappointed at failing. But happy enough with exclusive rights.

200px-Zee_Sports.png
Came close to winning the exclusive rights but got smacked by Star Sports at the end. Disappointed to not even get the national broadcasting rights.

geo-super-logo1.png
Lost at getting exclusive rights due to its airing. Earned the national broadcasting rights however.

tencricket_logo.jpg
Came almost close enough for securing co-broadcasting rights but ESPN won in the end and even failed to get exclusive rights being smacked by Star Sports like Zee Sports.

CRICINFO_290x85_LOGO.gif
Failed to get its debut and went with a shock. Looked like a favourite to win the main broadcasting rights and failed to even get a national broadcast.

neo_cricket.jpg
Huge fail due to airing but earned national broadcasting rights

channel9logo_220.jpg
Didn't make an impact and earned the national broadcasting rights.

SkySportsLogo.jpg
Sky Sports came close for exclusive rights but failed to get it and instead remained content with national broadcasting rights.

Brittany's reaction:Star cricket is my favourite and I'm sure it'll bring the best broadcasting ever. I'm disappointed to see Ten Sports not come to co-broadcasting and even disappointed to see Ten Cricket and Zee Sports not make any impact at all.

Arthur's reaction:I would have loved to see Cricinfo get broadcasting rights and make a debut. Still happy to see Star Cricket there. ESPN and Star Sports are waste with their busy schedule and we could better bring cricket channels like Ten Sports, Ten Cricket or Zee Sports forward. Not liking Star Sports being there. I'm sad to see these channels fail to get their aims and to see Ten Cricket and Zee Sports not even get national broadcasting rights.

More updates to follow soon......................
Keep watching......................​

Last edited by a moderator:

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Place the template on the top. something like this

PHP Code:

PHP:
[IMG]http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/attachments/graphics-forum/77933d1290168962-virals-graphics-thread-3-new-avvys-requested-stuff-header.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="5"][B][FONT="Arial"]Insert Title Here[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="Green"][FONT="Arial"]Insert Date Here[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[FONT="Arial"]Insert text here[/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/attachments/graphics-forum/77934d1290168962-virals-graphics-thread-3-new-avvys-requested-stuff-footer.png[/IMG]

Bevab

Staff Member
attachment.php

Official Website of BCCI​
attachment.php

Credits to Meet................​

Last edited by a moderator:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Players won't get sad/bothered because of some channels and it is only the channels to bother about the players! :p

Bevab

Staff Member
Players won't get sad/bothered because of some channels and it is only the channels to bother about the players! :p

Ha, Ha thats nice one Surendar.:lol
To do an update soon. Keep watching

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Channels struggle this much?! ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket are Allied, they can't individually Compete for getting broadcasting rights! Zee Sports, Tensports and Ten Cricket are allied too!

Bevab

Staff Member
^Its a new World War, each wanted money and everything for itself so they fought independently.:p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
My point was, if you don't have a storyline, then you can always think of one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread