Story 10 Over Thunder

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why is Ramparkash so low?
Good pres mate, keep it up.

Thats The squad..not the line up

Well After 10 Overs England have made a target Of 64 off 10 Overs. Will It be Enough.

The Sri Lankans worked the game out and used all there spinners that they could to restrict England. It worked too With last over being a triple wicket maiden. can England Do the same.
The Best Batsmen In Englands Innings was K.P He made 37 off 28 with 2 4's and 2'sixes. Engkands bowlers will really need to perform here.

collage-1.jpg

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
End Of Match
David LLoyd: Well at the end of that 64/6 after 10 overs definatley didnt look enough with Sri- Lanka getting the runs with over 17 balls to spare. England Comprehensively Beaten.
last.jpg

3rd Man To come

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nice story mate.. :)
though there is scope of improvement in graphics area...I would like to see it bit neater.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Hi guys im afriad i cant continue this at the moment because im on holiday but and no microsoft computers. Im getting a laptop soon so i will hopefully instal0l cricket 07 and continue with the story. I will get someone to send me the saved file. ( im away for a long time)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Your not wrong their! :eek:
England, Aus and Srilanka all in one where one group is Pakistan, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Nambia

Yeah.
You know, Pakistan fits in with all the other minnows...Only thing is Australia seems to be out of place there. Perhaps they should switch spots with namibia..

For those who didn't get it, i just called Australia and Pakistan both minnows :p. Jks.

I try, ok! :( This comedian stuff is not as easy as it looks :p

Hi guys im afriad i cant continue this at the moment because im on holiday but and no microsoft computers. Im getting a laptop soon so i will hopefully instal0l cricket 07 and continue with the story. I will get someone to send me the saved file. ( im away for a long time)

Ahh, that sucks. was looking for some awesome 10 over thrashing. looking forward to your return, though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread