105th Birthday of Don Bradman

Well... there was a part of me that didn't want to put these out even after we got the necessary approvals but that would have been disrespectful.

Apology from all the PC members who have been irritating with repeated posts about release date....Sorry :noway

Thank you so much for such a great surprise which has come and which is yet to come [Video]:cheers

also, do a poem.

24.gif

Great shots ross and a video coming tonight is just wow.
I hope for you and your team it does not take till 2am as that would not be cool for you guys again. Me I am off work so take your time mate.:cheers

So THAT'S why we need the comet! :D

Last edited:
Thanks angy for the video. 155km/h delivery looks super fast as expected :). Also love the pro cam.

Maybe someone should edit the first post with all these.

Barmy it's the Uncanny Valley happening there... looking straight at the viewer...

So THAT'S why we need the comet! :D

Irony is, you barely see the comet the delivery is so fast. That should silence the curmedgeon-comet-crowd though...

Irony is, you barely see the comet the delivery is so fast. That should silence the curmedgeon-comet-crowd though...

This game is going to be so challenging!! Just like cricket!! :D

Stunning vid, super innovation and an express delivery. Loved the vid. Thank you Ross. :D
BTW where did you get that vid from angad?:spy

Thanks angy for the video. 155km/h delivery looks super fast as expected :). Also love the pro cam.

Maybe someone should edit the first post with all these.

Yeah....that was super fast!!!!!! I wonder whats the fastest we can bowl in this game!!! Man....I am just gonna use this Pro Cam all the time!!! That was insane!!!!

It looked exactly like that video someone posted shot using a helmet camera!!!!

Edit:

This one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P00biyfM6bs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread