105th Birthday of Don Bradman

So will we have this camera even while fielding with goggles on[Career mode]...Then this pro cam would be amazing for fielding as well....:)

And this cam has been the reason why Ross has been saying about oculus rift for the game

What a great camera angle first time a cricket game has actually captured the feeling of being immersed in the middle of a cricket game among the atmosphere

That is farging insane!! That is definitely the next step in cricket gaming.
Silences any doubts I had of the comet, or of anything.Looks great.

Ross, be the father of my children?? ;)

Amazing ross, you and your team should be very proud. If people want to see the real thing just go to youtube and look up Watson. I will use this view when I have masters the other views.

PS Mike is this the view you play in the most, do you change views when scoring get's to hard.

Amazing ross, you and your team should be very proud.

True!!! The team has done a brilliant job!! I salute the whole BigAnt team for developing this awesome game!!! Words cant tell how much respect I have for Ross and his team for being so true to this game. They have actually given it their all, and it shows!

That was a pretty insane video! Ross, loving that cam setting already.
That puts to rest the complaints ppl had about the bowling action. Looked pretty neat to me, and so does the comet tail.

Would be great, Ross, if you can clarify over the view we had if we weren't wearing a helmet. So now, wearing helmet does protect you from the deadly bouncers but obstructs the vision a bit, just like the real world. Simply, awesome! :)

Would be great, Ross, if you can clarify over the view we had if we weren't wearing a helmet.

Since Ross thanked this post (remember...he is driving so cant post much):

What happens if we take off the helmet, will the Screen be full? :)

Its safe to assume that if you are not wearing a helmet, you would have a full view.

That video... wow! The detail in that is superb. I now see why the comet is so important. Would be almost impossible to play without it.

Thanks Ross and the Big Ant team for sharing something today. I look forward to what you guys give us next.

True!!! The team has done a brilliant job!! I salute the whole BigAnt team for developing this awesome game!!! Words cant tell how much respect I have for Ross and his team for being so true to this game. They have actually given it their all, and it shows!

Never a question on that :clap .. Time will come angy, :) as they've already made us fall in love enough to give our all too...
Time has come to remove the 'Thanks' button for Ross & MikeM's account and put a "LOVE " or 'RESPECT' button in its place.. :thumbs :yes :D

Its safe to assume that if you are not wearing a helmet, you would have a full view.

Can we change from helmet to cap and cap to helmet?? Maybe in a patch...:cheers

Will be awesome while playing spinners ....

This looks seriously awesome. Pro cam looks teh ----. However, as someone already mentioned, not sure how comfortable I would be playing with this cam as I feel I might get a head-ache after batting a few overs with the constant up/down/left/right camera movements. Makes me feel giddy already :p However, will reserve my judgement until I have played it.

My only concern after looking at that video is that we might have to pre-meditate shots in order to score runs. Looks pretty darn difficult to decide whether to play front or back after the ball has left the bowlers hand. I know it was 155 kmph but I can't reckon how I will be able to play ball on merit even against relatively slower bowlers. Again, this is just a thought and more will become clear as we get to the play-sessions and when people actually starting playing the game.

Seeing the video again (and imagining batting with it ;)) it seems it will take some time to get used to the timing of playing the shot. I hope after a few net sessions, we would be able to get a hang of it :D!

Users who are viewing this thread