105th Birthday of Don Bradman

True!!! The team has done a brilliant job!! I salute the whole BigAnt team for developing this awesome game!!! Words cant tell how much respect I have for Ross and his team for being so true to this game. They have actually given it their all, and it shows!

Still it did have a huge fault angad, the batsman should have been you not the other guy. Naughty ross.:p

playing in the pro cam mode is going to be seriously challenging. take a lot of getting used to - never batted with a helmet!

that feature alone probably adds a lot of longevity to the title.

Since Ross thanked this post (remember...he is driving so cant post much):

Its safe to assume that if you are not wearing a helmet, you would have a full view.

Thanks Angad! On PC.net mobile site currently. It neither shows the thanked posts nor displays a button to thank one (one of the mods suggested it would make the mobile site a little too big, not that I agree). My laggy net won't open the full site and away from my home PC. :)

Imagine playing out the spinners in second session Day 3 of a Test match on a bright sunny day. Couldn't be more pleased.

Have the playtesters ever actually put on a real helmet? It doesn't reduce the field of vision this bad!!!!!!

One awesome thing about this view is that there weren't any field position map .... So we actually have to see the field and remember their positions and play the shots accordingly ... Just like a real cricketer :)

The detail is amazing in this view and just like ross said the bowling action looks so different. Trust him I say.:yes
PS This view looks so hard, I would love to know what mikes highest score in this view is or does he switch views sometimes. Thanks Bigant.:cheers

hey ross ,
can we control this pro cam view(batsman vision) like if we want to view top bottom left right ? or will it be programmed auto in the game?.

Last edited:
The detail is amazing in this view and just like ross said the bowling action looks so different. Trust him I say.:yes
vlcsnap-2013-08-27-03h45m47s110.jpgvlcsnap-2013-08-27-03h59m35s236.jpg
Bowling action is astonishingly perfect! will anyone counter me on that?... And As it's due to the user input, the player/AI must have done a pretty good release?...
vlcsnap-2013-08-27-03h59m08s166.jpgvlcsnap-2013-08-27-03h59m19s120.jpg
Also, the fielders walking in, The wicketkeeper, the bowler rushing in to pick the ball, Its the heartbeat any real batsman would experience after defending such a fast ball...

Yes the bowling action is perfect, he is moving faster as the ball is 154.5km not 118km like the last one. The bowling will not bowl this fast for long or brett lee here he comes. PS Ross is this pc or ps3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread