105th Birthday of Don Bradman

Loved the fact that the head/camera moved so realistically when the batsman walked towards the square leg after playing that shot!!!!

This is insane Ross!!! The camera looked brilliant!!!!

They've certainly solved the peripheral vision issue by having that view from the helmet - I can't imagine I'll be good enough to play it on that setting, but I'm sure it will be a great experience for those who can.

Video mirror for those who can't YouTube PlanetCricket ? Videos

Angy, terrific job done :D THANX in getting them for us....

And Ross.. Seriously???? That's Hell of a surprise from you...
Nothin nothin nothin.. patience patience patience... sleep a bit... ahh let's see... aaaaand....." BOOM"....boom boom boom boom boom..
when do u plan for all this fireworks? Thanks A Looottt again :D :clap ..

HAPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY to Sir Don Bradman... You've put a smile on many of our faces while you smile at us from up there...

That's best cam to play in the game for sure.....So realistic....:thumbs:thumbs

So can we move the head to look around the fielding positions??:)

You're always going to get weird in-game-faces when they're looking directly at the camera... happens with every title, except perhaps LA Noire as their facial animations were off the charts... That combined with the fact you're looking at a 100 year old dead person staring at you directly, it's just a bit off putting. But I do appreciate that's also a good thing since we're having that reaction to something so life-like...

Not sure I'll be using the "Pro" view much when batting, but I would be intrigued to know if you can use that same first-person style when bowling though... Nice wide field-of-view which will aid us with field settings and hell, it's nice to see evolution and visual options that aren't "presentation camera" orientated.

Can you break the 4th wall in a video game?

I haven't played the Deadpool video game...

Now that was very fast. I wonder if we can hit those balls out of the park. Excited about the pro cam ( if that is what you call it ) . :thumbs

This has already been said a couple of times, but it has to be said again..

My goodness, that's fast.

:D

Haha now we know why that comet like streak is for .... Without that its impossible to see the ball .... Its gonna need a lot of net practice to settle in with the view .... The fact that we'll get a 360? view of the field from a batsman's perspective is just awesome !!!!

Just putting it out there, bowling animation looks super slick from this view as well!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread