13 Feb - India vs Australia - Warmup

I will play Sreesanth in place of Nehra. Actually I guess India might play two spinners in quite a few WC games. Harbhajan and Ashwin will be the guys (there's enough variety there with Ashwin having his carrom ball and all). India can juggle between Sreesanth, Nehra and Munaf for the second seamer slot.

Hope Willow.tv telecasts this game. I think I am watching this too. Hope the next time India and Australia face off after today's game is in the final on April 2nd in Mumbai. Hope both teams can make it there.

Although they wont but I want India VS Pakistan Finals. Epic

This match is really important for Sehwag,Sachin who have been out of ODI's for quite a while now. Also in bowling department Chawla needs to be given enough overs as its just a practice game. Shouldn't really worry about the result.

How does vBookie work?? How do i know how much money i won and stuff like that. Also India of odds 0.67 does that mean we lose money if we bet on india?

Although they wont but I want India VS Pakistan Finals. Epic

Not epic anymore buddy. The tension and atmosphere of an India v Pakistan is not same anymore. I want Australia because I want to settle scores with them for that 2003 final

All this if we get there! Praying that we do.

there are no espnstar channel in punjab and chandigarh :(

there is some issue betweeen distributors and espnstar regarding money..

Where the hell is the Bet Commissioner/Bank Manager ? I had over 2 Million in my bank account & now its all gone . What happened ? Aren't Banks supposed to be safe anymore. :mad

Dammit, I need make believe money to bet on real life things to make more make believe money :D

lol, everyone's vcash was reset to 5000 because of the zimbabwe style inflation we had. :)

This match would be a delight to watch- though its just a warm up.It will be interesting to see if its the same Australia which they had in Australia during Ashes ODI's with loss of Hussey.I don't think Hauritz loss would hurt them much but hussey's will definitely.

this would be my predicted XI for the AUS side

1. Shane Watson
2. Brad Haddin+
3. Ricky Ponting*
4. Michael Clarke
5. Cameron White
6. David Hussey
7. Steven Smith
8. Jason Krezja
9. Mitchell Johnson
10. Shaun Tait
11. Doug Bollinger

they'll probably rest some of their key performers and ofcourse give Krezja a go. I hope India bat first, been a long time since Tendulkar and Sehwag have opened. Atleast for me anyways :p

Star Cricket is already facing problems... They are showing old WC highlights and a message is displayed periodically, "We are experiencing International Satellite Difficulties" ... Whats that all about???:spy

SaiSrini said:
I will play Sreesanth in place of Nehra.

Going by media reports, Sreesanth is pretty much a certainty in this match. Dhoni wants to test Sree before the WC kicks off, and there can't be a better way to do that than a match versus Australia.

Pretty excited about this. The build-up has been awesome and it feels as if the tournament has already started.

Would love to see Sree get a five-fer, Krejza get hammered and a ton for Yusuf tbh.

If all three happen, India are winning the WC :p

India batting first, all 15 players will be able to play just 11 bat and field. That helps although might be hard getting much from the quicks if their spells are split.

Users who are viewing this thread