13 Feb - India vs Australia - Warmup

Yeah, it looks ridiculous. It is big but the font size is so small, so cluttered.
Yeah, too much pointless information takes up too much room, they need to keep it simple!

This will be an even contest.. Really want to see how Kohli does in this match and how Raina does.. Hope all perform well but selection then will be really a big problem
Probably in India's interests if Raina is knocked over cheap, but they probably know their best batting order. One of the bowling spots might be up for a 3-way shootout, though.

Don't even have the speed gun, guess they are saving money but it ain't going to be pretty where ever they decide to put it. Keep it simple with a big font.

Whats wrong with Mitchell? Is he carrying a injury or something. Coz at the moment he's just ambling to the crease and is not bending his back...

No point going all out plus hes started off accurately which is a big plus for him.
Hastings has bowled well bar that big hit bar Sehwag and deserved wicket he gets.

----------

Sifter will be happy, Krezja used in the powerplay although you don't need to invite Sehwag to attack him, hes the one that destroyed him on test debut.

Yuvraj's career depends on this for world cup for sure and that wicket has just given him a warning bell that better perform or buzz of from team

No point going all out plus hes started off accurately which is a big plus for him.
Hastings has bowled well bar that big hit bar Sehwag and deserved wicket he gets.

----------

Sifter will be happy, Krezja used in the powerplay although you don't need to invite Sehwag to attack him, hes the one that destroyed him on test debut.

I am happy :D This is exactly how I'd use him. Bowl him when you expect to be attacked, that's when Krazy will do best I'd say. Trouble is we don't have anyone to bowl when we need to keep it quiet, oh well we can worry about that later :thumbs

Sehwag said he will start to learn to play full 50 overs and that is what he is showing :) I am loving it

Sehwag shouldn't change the approach. His hit and run approach has always got India off to great starts more often than not. He said he will try and play 50 overs, for that Tendulkar is there. We need a good start and not a slow like the one we had today.

Yuvraj looked really out of sorts, he had no idea what to do with the short ball and made a fool out of himself. If it wasn't for his bowling, he would've been out of the team.

And Sehwag is on to it again, Making Krejza's come back a misery (Deja Vu :p)

I am happy This is exactly how I'd use him. Bowl him when you expect to be attacked, that's when Krazy will do best I'd say. Trouble is we don't have anyone to bowl when we need to keep it quiet, oh well we can worry about that later

Surprisingly Johnson has been keeping it quiet bar the wides and Hastings has been alright at that. Krejza 2nd over not so good, far too short. In saying that his 1st over was similar but they didn't go after him.

This pitch is really behaving in odd manner!! Also, Johnson has bowled pretty useless balls and those wides were way too much

I think a little bit of variation is normal for Bangalore, but it is quite bouncy, which is probably not so common.

That sets a big platform for Raina and Pathans

Users who are viewing this thread