13 Feb - India vs Australia - Warmup

Hastings again going well against India, this should all but book him in the starting 11 somewhere.

----------

No wonder why he wasn't pitching it up, got smacked for a huge 6. Goes back to short of a length and gets Sehwag before he hoist him over Mick Lewis ODI record.

Mitchell's radar has been wayward in this match so far apart from a few decent balls. India should have played Sachin :mad

India is at 136-7. I was counting them as favourites to win this match.

I see all 15 players can be played.

Wow Krezja is bowling grenades against Chawla. Hes not a bowler you want to be defending against, Raina had little problem dealing with him.

We still can't win against aussies without Sachin :facepalm

Anyway this match is reminiscent of 2003 WC match against aussies. India have been slow starters and fortunately this is just a warm up game. This match was opportunity for Raina,Kohli and Yuvraj to cement their place but all of them failed miserably. Lets hope Pathan can get us to a respectable score

Heh. Two utterly easy chances put down. I cannot believeh how Tim Paine dropped that. Village cricket !

Dussey is usually tough to smash so that is a bit of a worry seeing how easily he was taken to.
If anyone tosses it up to Pathan, there is a very less margin for error. He will hit it out almost every time. Bowling darts might help the case and a chance of miss hit are more in case of Pathan.

Oh boy we miss those tailenders of 90's. They used to have their own flair while batting(Murali,McGrath,Ambrose:p).Nehra surely belongs to that group.

Users who are viewing this thread