13 Feb - India vs Australia - Warmup

Kreja got a lot of turn and bounce. So if Indian bowlers can keep it tight, this could be interesting chase. Bhajji is most dangerous on bouncy pitches.

It will be a good test for Indian bowlers, they got something to bowl at least. And without Zaheer it will be good to see how other bowlers handle the pressure.

Sachin should've played :facepalm, He would have recovered by now from his injury. So i think they might be just resting him, which he has done a lot past year.

How many overs Australia will need to achieve this target? 30, 35?

Pitch had no demons in it... Ashwin looked more comfortable and convincing than most of the top order players :facepalm

This is what our bowlers will be in for during the whole tournament.
bowling is a little weak but that just simplifies things for them, they just have to go out and try and put huge targets on the board and chase down anything. they have the line up to do that.
This is what I'll quote, if India are to do well and go the distance.

I'm loving this little chatter between Sree and Punter :p

----------

That was a really close one... Umpire did right:thumbs to give batsman benefit of the doubt as even now we are not sure what it was.

I had and still have huge expectations from R Ashwin after seeing the kind of turn and bounce Krejza was getting.

Whoa, just started watching this match, and it's being treated like a proper match :thumbs Telecast, huge crowd, commentators, cricinfo live coverage etc... Doesn't feel like a warm-up.

Anyone else hating this yellow shade of the Aussie kit? Looks weird :s

Whoa, just started watching this match, and it's being treated like a proper match :thumbs Telecast, huge crowd, commentators, cricinfo live coverage etc... Doesn't feel like a warm-up.

yeah, and Australia are dominating. For the kit, i'm a sucker for a nice yellow kit

Whoa, just started watching this match, and it's being treated like a proper match Telecast, huge crowd, commentators, cricinfo live coverage etc... Doesn't feel like a warm-up.

I'm not very sure whether India are taking this as a proper match though. None of the batsmen when they got out looked concerned except Sehwag. Nehra and Munaf were bowling like they were bowling to school kids.

Oh boy.. Ponting is really struggling against Piyush. He's unable to pick his variations so far. A few quick wickets can make this a thriller.

I'm not very sure whether India are taking this as a proper match though. None of the batsmen when they got out looked concerned except Sehwag. Nehra and Munaf were bowling like they were bowling to school kids.

I was referring to how seriously it's being taken by the media, with the examples I gave, and it has an atmosphere of a proper match, not a warm-up. As for the actual cricket, only watching this to see Ponting's form :p

yeah, and Australia are dominating. For the kit, i'm a sucker for a nice yellow kit

It's too peachy. I liked the darker yellow shades they used in the previous WC's. This shade isn't that pleasing to the eyes.

I love the pitch... This has bounce for the pacers and turn for the spinners and batsman can score if they try to settle down... Perfect cricket wicket. I hope we get to see more such pitches in WC. :clap

The batsmen haven't played the spinners easily at all and yet they've mooched a 50 partnership

I love the pitch... This has bounce for the pacers and turn for the spinners and batsman can score if they try to settle down... Perfect cricket wicket. I hope we get to see more such pitches in WC.
Bengaluru wicket is always like that. Best pitch in India? Though, the bounce is a bit too much today. I don't think there will be many wickets like this. Also, India play England at Bengaluru. Wonder what the batsmen will get...

Users who are viewing this thread