13 Feb - India vs Australia - Warmup

Why the fearsome tweak Dhoni does not want Tendulkar to rest? Come on play.the full strength atleast once

Beauty by Bollinger, hes getting some good shape here. Was a bit wayward in the 1st over but brilliant start to the 2nd.

Yeah, Bollinger has come back well in his 2nd. Gambhir just stuck there and wasn't looking in best nick. So many misses already!

Thank God star cricket changed their overlay for this WC.

I've never watched star cricket but this overlay looks awful. The scores at the bottom take up far too much room and it is really cluttered. I liked the old scorebox in the top corner, but now even Channel 9 got rid of that.

I've never watched star cricket but this overlay looks awful. The scores at the bottom take up far too much room and it is really cluttered. I liked the old scorebox in the top corner, but now even Channel 9 got rid of that.
Yes, this is hurting my eyes badly. Star Cricket had very good overlay in the past for ICC events, this one looks nursery play school stuff.

The complete lack of useful information is what is so striking about the bottom bar

"India won the toss and chose to bat" really?

This will be an even contest.. Really want to see how Kohli does in this match and how Raina does.. Hope all perform well but selection then will be really a big problem

Users who are viewing this thread