1st Ashes Test Match - Reduced Skills. Full Playtest.

JONNY BAIRSTOW EDGED TO RAMDIN! Finally first ball after lunch tries to swing and Taylor gets a scalp! 150/3!

JONNY BAIRSTOW EDGED TO RAMDIN! Finally first ball after lunch tries to swing and Taylor gets a scalp! 150/3!

Haha quality!!

They are there! Maybe not 5-6 every innings but we are getting a good variation now.

Enjoying???[DOUBLEPOST=1437758505][/DOUBLEPOST]
good stuff: its like Test Match Special in here....just need @wealey88 to talk about cake and busses! :)

Haha my thumbs feel odd!

Second Test starting tomorrow. Although i could test out an ODI with same settings!

I dont know what pitch to go with!

You wont believe it! Joe Root is out for 7! Edged to Ramdin and Taylor is bowling so well! This is when I love this game...

You wont believe it! Joe Root is out for 7! Edged to Ramdin and Taylor is bowling so well! This is when I love this game...
When you are dancing around the room fistpumping and highfiving the cat you know its a great game! :)

This normally looks very good?

How do you have nathan lyon set up?

3/4 full stats for everything except for drift, which is very low. Yeah I'm happy, would like a nick or two though and Zimbabwe to bat a bit more minnow like, but they did in my first try.

I confess i did laugh. Wonder why it crashed.

Just so we know progress etc.

What skills set up was you using in comparison to mine?

I used the same as yours but edited the batting stats like cooks recomendations...

Ah e
Yea just a little bit but i did take on side and off side down to 2...

Ah was going to say because they were set up as to what i find a good balance with me batting.

The aussie team is how i have them set for AI but sounds like uv tweaked it correctly!

Zim 170-2 - Need a wicket!

@Langeveldt for me I started taking wickets by clogging the covers and bowling inswingers and outswingers on 5th or 6th stump, Root and Bairstow both got out trying to hit over the top before the accident...

Users who are viewing this thread