Sewag 26*(15)
Hilfenhaus 1/34(1.4)

Result: India won by 8 wickets

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well played Lilas11 :happy, looks like you have topd the most wickets (60/60 beats my 59/60), best bowling average, best batting average and highest team score list lol

Well atleast that leaves me most runs scored lol :D

It would be good if we could have a proper table with all the stats if anyone is willing to do that.

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
Lilas, are you going to be online around 8PM IST tomorrow (Sunday) mate? I'll try and log on around at that time - hopefully we can get our Semi in.

Cheers

lilas11

Club Cricketer
hey Thanda was playing a game when u logged in today.. game right now or I can play it tomorrow 7-9IST or 10-12IST.. does that suit u?

RIZZYX

International Coach
How weird is this, my ashes game aint loading, iv noticed its got quite a few scratches on it, its not been loading since last night, so am gona have to buy a new one, good job its gone to half price now.

I can deffo confirm my game by wednesday at the latest.

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
Boys, please congratulate Lilas - he's made the finals. We just completed our semi final and he beat me by 55 runs. Detailed match report and scorecards to follow. Thought I'd give everyone a quick update.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Thanks guys.. gg thanda u really had the advantage going into the 9th over but the spinners really turned it on for me....I am glad we added the spinner rule really adds a new dimension to the game...goodluck for ur 3rd place playoff game....

psymax, eflindor and jaynffc any news on the plate matches??

Last edited:

RIZZYX

International Coach
Well Well Well...Lilas you did it, you beat Thanda when it matterd most, must have been a top game, Congrats! (So the Indian Team is nice and cosy in a some London Hotel waiting for the outcome of Pak vs Eng)

I bought another copy of ashes 09 on the way to work today, I will be on tomorrow but it will be around midnight IST, so am not sure if Lonewolf will be on that late, but if he is that would be great as he said his connection is best at night.

RIZZYX

International Coach
One of my lectures at Uni have been cancelled so am on earlier than expected, am on from now for the most of the evening.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Well Well Well...Lilas you did it, you beat Thanda when it matterd most, must have been a top game, Congrats! (So the Indian Team is nice and cosy in a some London Hotel waiting for the outcome of Pak vs Eng)

I bought another copy of ashes 09 on the way to work today, I will be on tomorrow but it will be around midnight IST, so am not sure if Lonewolf will be on that late, but if he is that would be great as he said his connection is best at night.

Thanks RIZZY..forget the cosy hotel room my boys will be hitting the bars all around south bank tonight :banana2.. though its not going to be all play n no work for us we would be at the ground closing watching u and lonewolf :spy

Pakistans big hitters up against england's disciplined bowling.. England set up some very attacking fields and I know u take a liking to making aggressive starts against attacking fields so should be a great game.. Also I think ur field and bowling with spinners has been the best in the tourney so would be interesting to see how that duel goes..

Good luck to both of you.

Thandamilk please put up match report and screenshots for our game

m8 r u logged on to psn coz i am gettin err whereas net is workin fine
Yes he is online.. try restarting your network and the PS3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread