1st PS3 T20 Champions Trophy- Completed

Eflindor

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good game Lilas mate, and nice report. I was jumping for joy at 7 overs in i can tell you I thought, hay if I keep this up I might be able to bat without pressure and then....BAM. lol fantastic batting mate. I'll probably not be on tonight as i am working late but will do my best if not we play tomorrow I hope mate. Tried to get back on last night but our neighbors came over and their son played fifa instead. Grrrrrr. Catch you later my man. :banana2

Eflindor added 4 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Oh and I know im not holding things up now I hope as the finals are dcided but i would still like to finish my games. Good luck you guys in the finals. I wish i could watch the games. :happy

Eflindor added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

oooh COOOL. Just noticed we are playing the plate matches as well. Ok PSY ill add you tonight fella and we get our game played asap. Cheers

Ef

lilas11

Club Cricketer

As for your game against Thanda, your post hints that he has been getting the better of you recently, intresting.

I haven't ever won against him :crying

Oh and I know im not holding things up now I hope as the finals are dcided but i would still like to finish my games. Good luck you guys in the finals. I wish i could watch the games. :happy

Ef hopefully we can get it tomorrow and then I can play my semi final...

oooh COOOL. Just noticed we are playing the plate matches as well. Ok PSY ill add you tonight fella and we get our game played asap. Cheers

There hasn't been much interest over the plate semi final I have still posted it incase you guys wanna go ahead with it.. psymax78 rarely comes on the forum though if you find him online or PM him he ll give u a game....good luck

Last edited:

gougie

Club Cricketer
Good luck to everyone in the finals, and if jay wants to play the plate semi-final i will add you to my friends list, so drop me a line on here or psn.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Good luck to everyone in the finals, and if jay wants to play the plate semi-final i will add you to my friends list, so drop me a line on here or psn.

Thanks gougie.. Don't think psymax and jaynffc are very active on the forum....guess you and Eflindor need to drive this one...

gougie

Club Cricketer
Thanks gougie.. Don't think psymax and jaynffc are very active on the forum....guess you and Eflindor need to drive this one...

Ive just added him to my friends list and left him a message, i really need some practise if i am to challenge you guys in future tourneys my timing has been awful since i took a break, the odd game here and there has not been enough to get back into form.

Ive left messages with jay and psy to see if there interested in playing the plate s-finals.

Last edited:

RIZZYX

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I haven't ever won against him :crying

Your deffo capable of pulling off a win against him, both of you are great players so anyone could take it away on their day.

I had a good freindly with him yesterday, I batted poorly again making 121, it was still a tight game, he won by two wickets in the end.

gougie

Club Cricketer
eflindor, psymax is interested in playing the plate s-final so send him a message mate.

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
Lilas mate, given you've not lost a single match in the tourney so far, and I had to wait for the match between Rizzy & Psy to know if I was qualifying, I think its safe to assume you're the favorite going into our Semi. Really looking forward to a cracker of a match - my goal is to make a match of it - whichever way it goes.

Just saw you online and have pinged you - let me know if you want to get our game now.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
hey thanda.. I guess we are all pretty evenly matched just a matter of whose day it is... I m looking forward to some very close contests both in the plate and cup semis....sorry about today was on a call when u msged n then u left... Ill try to get my game with eflindor early tom n then play u later in the night....

lonewolf, RIZZY will be out over the weekend hope u can get ur semis tomorrow...

RIZZY mate good game today ...

RIZZYX

International Coach
@Lonewolf, didnt manage to catch you on today, our timings are some what different.

Tomorrow, I am not available. (Lilas11 something has come up for tomorrow so I will not be on untill uk evening time.)

On Saturday I leave the house for work at around 5pm IST, so if we can start a game by around 3pm we should be able to get it in. Please confirm on here, if you can make that time, otherwise we will need to arrange something for Monday.

Last edited:

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
guys i have broken my AC 09 cd :crying:crying:crying:crying:crying
i am arranging for another it might take time as i wud want to trade game with someone
so most prob Rizzy will catch u on Monday
otherwise if i get the game early and c u online will ping u

Eflindor

School Cricketer
Nice one Gougie, top man, I will get to Psy ASAP, i have been swamped this week with work and family commitments, Ill look for you boys over the weekend though no doubt. Cheers all.

:D

Eflindor added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Oh and lilas mate i need to head out tonight, i guess you can continue with the semis mate but ill try to find you online tonight from about 6:30-6 pm GMT onwards. I will be pissed most likely though sorry. :( Will be online tomorrow otherwise and sober. :banana2

RIZZYX

International Coach
guys i have broken my AC 09 cd :crying:crying:crying:crying:crying
i am arranging for another it might take time as i wud want to trade game with someone
so most prob Rizzy will catch u on Monday
otherwise if i get the game early and c u online will ping u

In that case lets leave it to Monday, what time is good for you?

I will be available from 8-11PM IST. So if were going to get a game in it will have to start by 930PM at the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread