1st semi-final - Chennai Super Kings v RCB @ Durban

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Finally, covers are completely off and the Bangalore players are seen practicing on the ground. I guess we might have a 15 over game if rain keeps away from now.

17 overs a side game!!! The players back on the field, and the batsmen are out. Thank god!

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Really happy to see this mach go on..

and that was a great catch!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I guess Steyn might not play a part in the remaining part of the game, seeing the way he looked and from the commentator's view. Might not be too bad for Chennai. Hope nothing serious happens to Steyn.

34/1 from 5 overs off the Powerplay. Raina needs to step on the gas here! Steyn might not bowl, so Raina might heave a sigh of relief.

Two sixes from Raina off Kohli. Bangalore would have hoped Dale Steyn didnt take that catch to dismiss Hussey! Chennai need close to 170 here. The batting has got really easier here with the wet conditions and the gripping becoming difficult.

Last edited:

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Great effort there from Pandey after initially misjudging it. Saved 5 runs, although I guess the wicket of Raina is more important at this stage.

Pity about Steyn. That 5th bowler's going to be costly for Bangalore now. Hope he's alright though. That was a great catch.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Raina is blasting it!! 4 sixes till now. He is dealing it in sixes. Steyn is almost done for the match. Superb batting from Raina.

Why didnt Dravid go for the catch? I guess he doesnt want to injure himself before a crucial series vs Australia. Kumble is bowling superbly, very hard to score off.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
That's good.. I am really happy

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Vijay gone! Hope its Morkel now. We need big hits here because batting is going to be easy throughout the night.

Raina blasts another six and reaches fifty!! What an innings! He has continued blasting sixes here at will. Hope Dhoni clicks big here. I would have wanted Morkel in now.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
119 off 13 overs. If we get 150+ here, we should be defending probably 160.

Dhoni is scoring off his pads itself. But the runs are coming well, so no worry! Chennai would probably be defending a huge total here. Bangalore have been badly hit by Steyn's injury. He must have been pissed with himself for taking that catch to dismiss Hussey

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Raina is really on fire.. He is really playing so well

vickyrox

Club Captain
Raina can only play well when there is no Fast Bowler....who can bowl bouncers.
When they are there He Maximum sticks there for 10 balls

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Manic stuff, really manic stuff! Raina killed the veteran Kumble there with amazing hitting. But RCB's fielding has been very sloppy to say the least. 151 with 2 more overs to go? RCB might be chasing 180 here in 17 overs (the 2.5 overs D/L difference will be accounted too).

Go CHENNAI!

Users who are viewing this thread