Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
:O oh no, i forgot them

Ill add them now!!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for joining those who just have,

GN, ill just be playing the games as i think its a bit unfair if i manage one :p

You may also see that there are now 9 teams, :p, be ready for a twist in the tail very soon when we have all the managers!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ausrules, the teams there now will stay as ive decided how the story will go :p Well the start of it anyway, who knows Zimbabwe may even feature ;)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
GrayNicolls said:
And Simon, where are the West Indies?

i like to manage Windies!! :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks to those who have signed u,

Ill start the story very shortly, and ill probably post the first game this evening!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
zimbabwerf5.jpg

Zimbabwe have been allowed into the 20/20 World Cup due to lack of teams applying from the non-test playing nations.

AusRules, Australia's manager, has asked for Zim to be added and the ICC have agreed.

In other news, players will look to excel in this compotition as the best XI of the tourinment will go to Australia to play 5 20/20's in hope it will advertise all around the cricketing world. Speculation is that 3 Test matches will also be played!

Zimbabwe need a manager, one space left, JOIN UP!

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Zimbabwe in 20/20 shd be intersting! Zorax is missing something now :D

Gud Luck for Zim :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Australia host 20/20 friendly

Australia tonight hosts a 20/20 friendly, but friendly is pushing the word to the extreme as England face the currect Champions Throphy and World Cup winners.

England have put out a strong side;
Strauss
Trescothick
Bell
Vaughan
Pietersen
Flintoff (*)
Collingwood
G.Jones (+)
Giles
Harmison
S.Jones

The suprise of the night is both G.Jones and A.Giles have been picked ahead of C.Read and M.Panesar. We spoke to acting head coach Duncan Fletcher just before the game started;

Geraint is a great wicketkeeper and has shown it on many occasions. Ive been using Chris lately and he has done the job but i just want to see if Geraint can get a few runs to go along with his great keeping abilities. Giles has been injured since last November, so im seeing this as a great opportunity for him to get some game time and some wickets under his belt before the actual tourniment begins. Who knows what Treva will do when he gets to the helm, he may choose both Ashley and Monty, its up to him, but tonight Ashley will be out there as our SLA. Simon Jones is also back for us and im hoping for him to get a few overs under his belt aswell. I was going to choose Matthew (Hoggard) but he seemed to be struggling with a hamstring injury, nothing to worry about, but as a procaution ill leave him out of this game

Australia havn't fielded any suprise players;

Gilchrist (+)
Hayden
Ponting (*)
Martyn
Katich
Clarke
Symonds
Hogg
Lee
Gillespie
Mcgrath

We spoke with Shane Warne before the game;

I cant wait for this tourniment to start, and ive told AusRules the new coach that im making myself available once again for the 20/20 tourniment. I wouldnt miss this for the world, and i just hope AusRules will use me and not to be too big headed but i think ive got more experience of 20/20 than most of these guys due to me playing with Hampshire. I think Hogg will be a massive player in this game, if he gets both batting and bowling right, then im sure Australia will be in for a huge total. I think Adam will want to try to get a few runs and put his dismal 2005 tour of England firmly behind him. Ive been in the dressing room and the lads are fired up and looking to hit some huge boundries.

So lets get on with the action!

slide1he4.jpg

First Ball Duck For Gilchrist, Horrid Shot, Straight To The Man On The Rope. Great Catch!

slide2ts7.jpg

The Captain Sees The Ball Stray Down Leg And Hits A Huge Six!

slide3iu1.jpg

Ponting Tries To Find The Boundry Again And Doesnt, Great Catch By Strauss!

Users who are viewing this thread