2006 Roster Pack

Did anyone try out my Bangladesh and Zimbabwe rosters on page 3, any improvements or suggestions?

Last edited:
Bangladesh 2006

Here is my version of Bangladesh, I'm not too sure bout it but it has Javed Omar and stuff like that.

*It's also lined-up*

Attachments

• BAN 2006.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 46
I have a request or a challenge, whatever: Can you do the updated rosters of Asia, Africa, and ALL-Time XI??

yeah that would be a good idea mick could you have a crack at asian, atlantic, oceanian, world XI etc. You could do whatever players for asian, atlantic, oceanian but maybe you could make the world xi like they were in the super series?

Yeah I could give a crack at it but to tell u the truth the first cricket match I ever watched was the Super Series in Australia, so I could do it but can somebody tell me the people in the World XI last year, i remember Flintoff, Pollock, Akhtar and Murali and yeah.

Here's the full list, I wish there is some way to change all World XI kits to their own random International ODI kits.

ODI #1 & #2 Squad:
Kumar Sangakarra (Wicketkeeper) SL
Virender Sehwag IND
Jacques Kallis RSA
Brian Lara WI
Rahul Dravid IND
Kevin Pietersen ENG
Andrew Flintoff ENG
Shahid Afridi PAK
Shaun Pollock (Captain) RSA
Daniel Vettori NZ
Shoaib Akhtar PAK
Muttiah Muralitharan SL

ODI #3 Squad:
Chris Gayle WI
Virender Sehwag IND
Kumar Sangakarra (Wicketkeeper) SL
Jacques Kallis RSA
Brian Lara WI
Andrew Flintoff ENG
Rahul Dravid IND
Shaun Pollock (Captain) RSA
Daniel Vettori NZ
Shahid Afridi PAK
Makhaya Ntini RSA
Muttiah Muralitharan SL

Test Squad:
Greame Smith (Captain) RSA
Virender Sehwag IND
Rahul Dravid IND
Brian Lara WI
Jacques Kallis RSA
Inzamam-Ul-Haq PAK
Andrew Flintoff ENG
Mark Boucher (Wicketkeeper) RSA
Daniel Vettori NZ
Stephen Harmison ENG
Muttiah Muralitharan SL

Attachments

• WXI 2005.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 20
just quickly here is the lined-up version of the World XI team, I couldn't fit all the players like Harmison and Ul-Haq but this is close enough to the real batting order last year.

I'll try doing the Asian and African XI next.

BTW do you want me to briefly release the Roster Pack coz it has all the rosters for the main cricket countries already.

Attachments

• WXI 2005.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 14
you can release the roster pack if you want its your choice, personally i think you should finish it first.

thanks a heap for the world XI! if you did not have enough player slots in the world XI did you know that you can use the 3 'Joe Bloggs' for a couple of extra slots. Once you use them you have to use the lineup editor to assign them to either the test or one day lineup, you can use this to get harmison and ul-haq in the team,
hope that helps you!

if you dont understand me you can also read this thread

Last edited:
Zaheer Khan still plays for India right? Anyway I was bored so I made an Aussie roster with Stuart Clark in it and Zaheer Khan in the Indian one.

Attachments

• IND&AUS 2006.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 23
did you see my thing about joe bloggs in post 71 madmick, i think it will really help you with your rosters to add more players.

hey wow man thats very good thanks i want that updates for long time THANXXX

Users who are viewing this thread